Monster Jam, Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Jam, Pics!

Well, got some time to kill so I figured I would share some of the photos form the Monster Jam show I took my pups to tonight. We had a great time and the show was a pretty good value, 10 bucks for kids 12 and under and 24 bucks for adult tickets..But with my military discount I only paid 52 bucks. enjoy the photos, they are not great but not bad for a little Nikon Coolpic L22.

I have some more on another camera, some of them are pretty good..but it will take me some time to get them up...

Enjoy!

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Monster Jam, Pics!

no dirt? :P

I see the stands were full..... that's the arena where I saw alice cooper, tom petty, devo, etc. Also my first car show, WoW in 1974.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

All those rust-free 'Classics' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
        no dirt? :P

I see the stands were full..... that's the arena where I saw alice cooper, tom petty, devo, etc. Also my first car show, WoW in 1974.
        My theory is that it was such a small venue and they knew from past attendance records that it probably was not cost effective to move in a bunch of dirt. I read/heard somewhere that the cost of putting in the dirt and removing it was pretty high. Although, it sure would have made a better show. I still don't understand why they don't do the "Monster Jam" shows at the fair grounds or the rodeo grounds, the seating should be about the same and there is way more room to put on a really good show plus there is plenty of dirt for jumps and such.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

All those RUST FREE ARAZONIA 'CLASSICS'......... :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D! Yuk-Yuk. ~J/W.

Comment

rust free...maybe...classics...not so much. :D

I did go to a demo derby out here back in 95 or so...there was a guy in it with a white 68 Camaro....it looked beautiful and he was getting booed and people were throwing things at him...I could feel a pain in my gut, I wanted to choke the MF-er...I wonder though....was he maybe going thru a divorce and the wife was trying to take the car?...thats what I told myself to make me not cry.

Comment

Working...
            X