New May Car-Craft.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New May Car-Craft.

My maibox had seen better days... and the door wasn't closing right..... and its been raining allot...so when i went to the mailbox day before yesterday to get the mail.... my CarCraft mag was soaked thru an thru.... i cried for a few hours, then realized I had a wood stove that was hot and that paper would dry. and so it is that today my mag is wrinkled but readable... An that blue ford is a great ride!! ;D
    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

The shot I took was in the paint your car cheap article. Its the small one where John is shooting clear on the the roof of the Rambler, pg 19. John set up the camera on the tripod and I pushed the button when enough of a chemical cloud had surrounded him. The cloud is how I know I shot it and not him using the timer on himself like on page 18. Oops, I gave away a trade secret. My bad.

That is the day we painted the Impala.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Mine just showed up today, it gets here later every month, I still don't have my issue of HOT ROD. I like Johns Crown Vic articles, like I need another "project car" : ;D
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

i like my panther project lol

Comment

Got mine yesterday and had a quick look while in the "library" !
            I don't understand why they would print the story about their botch job on the 400 mill though ....
            :P

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Got mine yesterday and had a quick look while in the "library" !
              I don't understand why they would print the story about their botch job on the 400 mill though ....
              :P
              Jeff was probably pressed fur time.. at least I hope so... That was kind of a 'different' story line though. They really oughta rename the mag "Jeff's Garage" cause there are more pics of his workbench at home than there are of that fancy new shop Interlink bought for the mags.... Jeff seems to do over 50% of the content most months... well it seems that way... 8)
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

color me impressed. this is a good issue.

they've almost convinced me to build a 400 rather then the 350 that I was planning on building (with reminants of the 400 blower motor).
                Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

On the Rack is back ! Better than ever !!

Comment

Working...
                  X