Dirt Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt Knights

I should have made this thread when it first came out but just curious if anyone else watches Dirt Knights on Versus?
    It follows USMTS drivers around and actually is a pretty good show.
    Just wondering if there is any other dirt track fans out there.

Jeff
    Follow My Build

Re: Dirt Knights

I watched 5 minutes of it and couldnt get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly andersen
      I watched 5 minutes of it and couldnt get into it.
      Ditto. I do miss History's Madhouse though.
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Every week, since we race dirt we're addicted to it. It's way better than madhouse because it shows more racing and way less made for tv drama.

Comment

Originally posted by PassmoreRacing
          Every week, since we race dirt we're addicted to it. It's way better than madhouse because it shows more racing and way less made for tv drama.
          I don't race but I go to 3 or 4 tracks a week. My wife and I are addicted to that show!! (I think I got a good one she likes dirt in her beer and nachos!!)

As far as the show goes I think it is better than madhouse too. I really don't like the recap they do every episode from previous episode, but I suppose they need to put that in there for the "new viewers". I second the statement about drama to a minimum as well. Its about racing, and the racers, period. I for one didn't know about Mike Spaulding and his troubles with drugs. It takes some serious balls to put that out there on national TV. It is really neat how these guys race each other on the track and are willing to help each other out in the pits.

***Side note- If any of you guys come this way for what ever reason let me know I will take over to Al Hejna's bar and might even let you buy me a beer :D. A lot of racing heritage in there!!!
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Working...
          X