• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred and Barney customs "hey Mr. Slate we pimped your ride"

Hit the link and caption at will.

Re: Fred and Barney customs "hey Mr. Slate we pimped your ride"

Gleaner,

We appreciate your wanting to be a part of BangShift.com, but ask that you hang out, respond to some threads, and become a part of the community before dropping links.

Thanks a lot.

Chad
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Hey folks,

I screwed up on this one. :-[ :-[ :-[ It isn't SPAM. Bruce (Gleaner) is a regular on the site and has been with us since the Car Junkie TV days. He is just a lurker, not a poster so when he saw this thing he thought we might enjoy it.

Sorry Bruce, I didn't mean to slap you for no reason. Post on brother. ;D ;D

Chad
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

The "correct" way to post something like this is either to post it in the General Discussion forum (here), or just send the link to Chad or Brian in a PM.

Why is it that other people besides you and Brian can start a thread in the Blog forum? seems that's something that a technogeek who runs this place should be able to fix?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

;D
          Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Hey folks,

I screwed up on this one. :-[ :-[ :-[ It isn't SPAM. Bruce (Gleaner) is a regular on the site and has been with us since the Car Junkie TV days. He is just a lurker, not a poster so when he saw this thing he thought we might enjoy it.

Sorry Bruce, I didn't mean to slap you for no reason. Post on brother. ;D ;D

Chad
            CHAD...you can be such a PENIS WRINKLE at times....LMAO....love ya Brother.
            The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Sweet! I think I can swing the payments if I finance it for 84 months. These things are old enough to go up in value, right?
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Since I do most of my surfing on my phone, I did notice too much out of the about the add except it's was slightly over priced. Then I read it then I enlarged the picture. ...the. guy is a nut.

Comment

I wonder how much weed it took to form the idea, and continue until it was finished. Was there ever a point where they said "I dont know if this is a good idea or not" or did they decide "screw it we are this far no stopping now?"

Comment

Landscapers should not be allowed to do bodywork. At least not with their landscaping tools. Maybe they were trying to cover up rust or dents or something.

This line really made me wince: "(great first car I mean it has a concrete shell for added saftey protection against wrecks)" - That concrete shell would turn into a rain of rocks in an accident.

Comment

That thing brings the concept of "art car" to a nauseating level.
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X