Guiness
    0%
    Harp
    0%
    Labatts
    0%
    Molson
    0%
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: What beer builds the best car?

Root Beer! ;D Don't want to screw anything up on the car.

Comment

I picked "other" cause it's the closest choice to whiskey.
      I'm not allowed to drink scotch around the wife anymore, but the car doesn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 72_Ventura
        I'm not allowed to drink scotch around the wife anymore, but the car doesn't mind.
        The car doesn't mind? You are killing me! I love it.

I agree with you almost. I mean, there is really only one beer up there. The rest would have to be other. Does anyone else see another beer up there besides Corona? ??? Sierra Nevada isn't up there, or shiner, or Guinness or Harp. So since there is only one beer, the "other" category is whatever you want.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

there are some pleasant choices north of the border here in Canada- Labatts and Molson make some fine nectar for the big brands as well as a choice of micro brewers that tickle your throat. (I enjoy an American beer whenever it is offered).

Comment

My Daddy is teaching me right already. So Uncle Chad is voting for me. I mean we wouldn't want to break any laws. After all, I'm only 3 and a half months old.

Comment

No Alexander Keiths? Sad really....

Comment

i picked shiner, but it's only recently become my beer of choice. but, it's free.

& i don't drink when I work on my stuff, but beer is the cheapest way for me to work on someone elses junk.

so, free beer is best. only look at your rod while drinking, never play with it. ;D

Comment

Corona is my choice, but all my friends hate it, so Molson or Labatts is usually what's in the fridge, or the snowbank outside. When I work for beer, they usually end up paying me with a brand they like, then drink it while I work.

Comment

When it comes to cleaning, waxing, washing, polishing, and other non-critical stuff, Budweiser 99% of the time. But "important" stuff like motor, brakes, suspension, electrical, I need a clear head.
                    Living the dream!

Comment

When working on my rides, it's Miller Genuin Draft or Rolling Rock. When working on my friends rides, it's whatever they give me. I draw the line at Corona though. I can't stand "Mexican Gatorade". ;) ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 72_Ventura
                        Scotch is the way to go Johnny Walker Black Label for me!!!
                        As I don't care for beer.

Comment

Pabst Blue Ribbon for car work. Corona or Sweetwater 420 when chilling or going out.

Comment

i prefer mother natures finest-indica, northern lites and so on ;)

Comment

I have much more fun when I let my car do the drinking. It becomes way more lively and fun to be around with after it's got a few pints down it's 'throattle'... ;)

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Working...
                              X