Scott Koffel is in the house!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Koffel is in the house!!

Well, I see Mr. Koffel "Jr." of Koffel's Place fame has found his way to CarJunkie.. I don't think anyone could argue about Scott being a CarJunkie or not.. ;D

Re: Scott Koffel is in the house!!

Hey Scott... I really don't know who you are... so please take a minute and do the quickie Intro thing...

I've been fasinated with the talent on here already...

K

Comment

Keith -
      His Dad, Dave, was one of the original Ramchargers. If memory serves, he was a motor guy. They run a shop (before I left MI it was in Walled Lake, don't know if they're still there) doing machine work and engine building at the highest level.

Dan

Comment

Keith, think Flintstone Flyer Packard gasser, then Stude, then early Cuda funny car, etc. Dave Koffel made the Mopar Pro Stock blocks, B1 heads, etc.

Comment

That is is awesome Remember reading about Ramchargers back in the day.
          HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

Gosh, David, your right! I forgot about the Flintstone Flyer and the B1 stuff. As we age.....

I think I remember that Scott's shop is in Ohio and the Walled Lake shop is still there, but I may be behind the times. The MI shop was where we took stuff when we had decided to "stop messing around and do this right for once". I'm sure we've all been there. A little more money, but absolutely worth it.

Later
            Dan

Comment

Working...
            X