Ken Block wreck his rally car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Block wreck his rally car

Pretty bad ass wreck, I dont know who's crazier, the drivers or the fans that stand right on the course. http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/03/...ally-car-crash

Re: Ken Block wreck his rally car

drifting isn't so easy with bushes in the way. ;D.
    glad he walked away

Comment

They all wreck their cars. I think Solberg and his team mate wrecked out of the lead in the Mexico rally. Craziest, most dangerous motorsport on the planet. These guys can flat drive.

Although, I think the guys that drive the blown boats and the crazy hydroplanes are simply insane.

Comment

ouch.

ya know circuit racing gets thinking of safety at given angles of wrecks.. rally is not possible to do that.

just 40mph sideways halted on a tree between a and b pillars is still a vivid nightmare in my own mind. I have done it... ???

those guys take quite a beating...and ken is not a small person, thrashed in a small car. don;t know how they do it. pastrana too.. not a small person, sardined in for a hell ride.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Missed it by that much
          :o
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

Man, If this doesnt make you smile when watching it, you are a dead. Unreal, thats a bad ass little motor that can take that abuse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8

Comment

I saw that ^^ video a couple months ago, and just rewatched it. One hell of a driver, and as you said a bad ass little motor. 51* banking on the track, Jeebus!
              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X