AA/Gas coverage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA/Gas coverage??

I was wondering if the Bangshift crew wanted to cover a couple of races with the AA/Gas cars?
    The March meet did not even include them in their agenda and A whole bunch of people around the world wanted to see them!
    Let me know if it could happen. Thanks

Re: AA/Gas coverage??

Dude, shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] with what you had in mind.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Brian, Sending an e-mail.
      Thanks Adam

Comment

Brian, sent an e-mail and never heard back.
        Here is their web if interested.
        Thanks Adam

http://www.aasupercharged.net/

Comment

Adam,

I'm working on our LIVE broadcast schedule. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 214.876.4316. I'm in California, so keep any time difference in mind, or else Daphne will kill me. We LOVE AA/Gas cars, and are great friends with the Renterias and several other AA/Gas teams. Renterias got so fed up with the way AA/Gas was being treated that they went Pro Mod racing. Let me know how we can be involved and what you have in mind.

Chad
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
            Adam,

I'm working on our LIVE broadcast schedule. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 214.876.4316. I'm in California, so keep any time difference in mind, or else Daphne will kill me. We LOVE AA/Gas cars, and are great friends with the Renterias and several other AA/Gas teams. Renterias got so fed up with the way AA/Gas was being treated that they went Pro Mod racing. Let me know how we can be involved and what you have in mind.

Chad
            Yep, the Renterias are good people and helped Bill big time!! Mat and George are awesome crew!!
            I called you and Bill will be calling you. We are north of you.
            Thanks Adam

Comment

Chad, left a message.
              Thanks Adam

Comment

I got it Adam. I'll be calling you Monday.

Thanks dude.

Chad
                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                X