X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When it rains it pours...again

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
    Originally posted by ChampTrucking
    Dump Away! Thats what friends are for! FWIW, Haang in there. It will get better...
    x2.
    x3
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Sometimes it sucks ,what are ya gonna do.When I have stuff like this happen I am thankful I can do something about it .

Comment

yup...take the good with the bad...but what it all hits at once...sometimes I feel like exploding...the military psychologist I had to see about some "rage" issues says I need to find a way to vent...believe it or not....this forum helps
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Comment

f you perceive that there are four possible ways in which something can go wrong, and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop
            Corollary: It will be impossible to fix the fifth fault, without breaking the fix on one or more of the others
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

my advice .....DRINK -heavily

Comment

Sorry to hear 'bout the bullshit,Joe :P :-\. ~J/W.

Comment

sorry to hear all this suckyness happening to you Joe!!
                  COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

hadn't heard about your dog, sorry about that, I can't imagine if something happened to my pup.

So what you plan on putting back on for lug nuts?
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Glad to hear things are getting better Joe..... Especially the pooch.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                      1966 Plymouth Fury III
                      2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                      Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                      Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Glad to hear things are looking up and you are being treated well by the breeder and your insurance agent.
                        I have to say if my agent worked that much for me - they'd have a loyal customer for life.

There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I hope your dog is doing better! Vets charge so much money...and whoever messed with your truck has some bad karma coming! I once spent $6000 on a $900 Belgian Draft horse who retained the placenta after giving birth, she died anyway, then I ended up giving away the baby, Loren will never forgive me for that but oh well, what can the animal lover do? It seems like when one thing goes wrong and costs money there is 2 or 3 more things waiting in the wings, once you get through all of them it kind of mellows out for a while. It is definately your turn!
                          ~Gail
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                          X