RIP Baron Von Bigfoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Baron Von Bigfoot

6-5-98 to 3-28-11.What a dog.Could not stand to see him suffer.He will be missed.

Re: RIP Baron Von Bigfoot

Originally posted by ksj1
    6-5-98 to 3-28-11.What a dog.Could not stand to see him suffer.He will be missed.
    Awww damn it man, I am so sorry to hear that. Like losing a member of the family...I had my collie of 16 years put down in Oct and dodged a bullet with my new pup just yesterday...It is hard...13 years is a good run for a big pup like that...I am sure he had a good life.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

He did have a good life.Our world revolved around him and he KNEW it. ;) My dad passed in Sept of last year and my mom March 5th of this year and now Baron.Enough is enough! I know its going to get better.Hes where he can clean out a cat litter box and not get his butt beat and Im sure hes sticking out his toungue. ;D Nothing but good thoughts here.We will meet again.

Comment

RIP

Comment

That's certainly one of life's big bummers - sorry to hear your family has lost so many loved ones recently.
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your family. Beaux is on borrowed time and I know it'll be weeping and wailing at the Stokes house when it runs out. Do you know the story of the Rainbow Bridge? Somehow it was comforting to me when the last pup passed on.

Dan

Comment

Sad, what kind of dog was he ... or was that just some wild mix ?
              sigpic

Comment

He was an Akita.Japanese heritage.Almost became extinct in WWII.

Dan,I know all to well about the Rainbow Bridge.And yes it does help.

Comment

Akitas are an awesome breed of dog, and huge too.. fiercely loyal and protective..I strongly suggest never, ever get on an Akitas bad side...they are the proverbial elephant...they never forget..My friend has one he rescued and she is a doll...but you can tell she loves her family...she sits at a distance and watches everything....if someone were to make a move toward any of his family...she would rip someones face off....
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

You are spot on.We had a buddy that lived with us around the time we got Baron.If we went out of town he was the only one who could feed him.After Scott moved out baron would go nuts if we said "Baron,Scottys here".Same with the breeder we got him from.She would stop by twice a year to see her dog and he would lick her to death.They say you get one GREAT dog and he was ours. :'(

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Our Soozie (Aussie) is 13 now and that thought goes through our minds.
                      Tom
                      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

sorry to hear this, hard loosing a doggy family member :'(
                        COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Sorry to hear about your pal. :'( My big dummy is sleeping on my feet as I type this.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
                          When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
                          They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

If they have cat litter boxes in heaven hes cleaned them out.LOL.That and squeaking baby bunnies.Those are the only two faults he had.

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                              If they have cat litter boxes in heaven hes cleaned them out.LOL.That and squeaking baby bunnies.Those are the only two faults he had.

Dude, my new pup (golden) loves cat shit...I mean LOVES cat shit...I just can not keep him out of it...I though it was just him...

Comment

Working...
                              X