Cartoons...for kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoons...for kids?

Some cartoon sexual innuendos from some kids cartoons I found pretty funny.

Majoras mask 8 is on the way (hopefully by sunday...tuesday at the latest) but in the meantime i hope you get a cheap laugh out of this...i know i did

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Classic joke! This one's for all the single men out there!okay, asswipes. Next pathetic attempt at a candlejack joke is getting blocked!

A little compliation Sassi and I made discussed together. SPECIAL THANKS to SassiTheKitty for putting all these together, without her, this video would've su...

FLINTSTONES?!
    Barney Rubble from the Flintstones wonders why he needs 3 heads. I didn't believe this the first time I heard it. I had to watch this 3 or 4 times and I st...

and my favorite

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Cartoons...for kids?

'Ole Barny's a bit of a perv :o ;D! Not to mention that laugh ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
      'Ole Barny's a bit of a perv :o ;D! Not to mention that laugh ;D. ~J/W.
      Yeah.....song says they're having a gay old time
      ;D
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Hahaha, I didn't realize how many innuendos were in Rocko's Modern Life

Lots of kids shows I've noticed are like that
        Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Animaniacs...good lord, I missed that show. :D
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
            Animaniacs...good lord, I missed that show. :D
            There was a LOT of naughty in that cartoon too but Rocco had it beat with the sexual references.

Jump on our doggy style bowl ride, everyone on their hands and knees...

In the first season the restaurant they always ate at was called The Chokey Chicken

In another one they show Rocco picking these big round pink berries from a bush... then all of a sudden this big blue cow looking thing jumps out of the same bush screaming while holding his crotch.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

:o naughty stuff! he he
              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Should I mute it when prince is on the screen?EDIT: From the "Hercule Yakko" episode.EDIT2: Here's the crew talking about the show and actually, this joke.ht...

there was a show I watched when I was little, I don't recall what it was called, a bunch of huskies in space, had a lot of stuff like that in it IIRC
                Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                X