Iceland trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iceland trip

Hey guys and gals, Kelly and I are going to Iceland June 16-22. Any one ever been there? Got any suggestions automotive or otherwise?

Steve
    Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Re: Iceland trip

Sounds - - - COLD! Being a member of the Perpetually Cold Society I'll leave this to you but I hope you guys have a great time.

BTW - Fellow Bangshifters - Steve is one of the good guys. One of the joys of the ECTA is getting to the track and seeing Steve there. He claims to have a wife but I have no empirical proof.

Dan

Comment

Never been there, but those guys are NUTS when it comes to the 4x4 adventures they do....
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Thats ok Dan she claims to want to go to Maxton but keeps finding excuses not to. The excuse for may is a baby shower (not her's thank goodness).

I have been searching the hill climbs for a while but am no closer to a sanctioning body or dates. Help is is appreciated. I will pass out stickers and take pictures.

Steve

She is ok with going to redneck events because, in her words, "they are Icelandic seafaring rednecks". I'm not sure she has a good grasp of what I am hoping to go see.
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Its the island of the 4x4 monsters..You should get a chance to see Iceland from the offroad side..

Comment

I think I might bring my own food...
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Gail, don't they eat seal blubber and stuff like that? Maybe lichen (sp?). Not an expert on Icelandic cuisine.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X