Garage check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage check

Might go look in your garage everybody.Look what this guy found.

Re: Garage check

Too cool!
    We all hate him now! ;D
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Yes We do ;D

Comment

wonder whom it was titled to last..
        I'd think that person or the offspring would be the owner

Comment

I'm fixin' to clean up the shop SOON. Wish me luck.......

Dan

Comment

Be careful,Dan ;D! ~J/W.

Comment

If I clean up Loren's shop I will probably find a chicken sitting on eggs...
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE
                If I clean up Loren's shop I will probably find a chicken sitting on eggs...
                If you cleaned up Larry's shop you might find a Camaro, Corvette or Challenger under those eggs!

Comment

ummm... you might want to check out the rest of that story.... it's not terribly pretty. I must admit, that is a clever rewrite of the story by the jerks who are stealing this person's property.

hint - the owner is severally mentally ill. But it's all good since it's the government stealing their property, right?
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

THAT sort of 'stuff' happens more OFTEN than we think.... :-\ . Shame. ~J/W.

Comment

Buickguy! That sucks, will anyone step in to help him?

Steve67! current garage residents: Challenger, Impala, Camaro and a chicken sitting on eggs.

Comment

Story behind the story. The guy owns several apartment complexes. He got old, decided one day not to rent to a minority couple. Told them he wouldn't because they were minority (d'oh). They complained, sued. Government stepped in, sued as well.... next thing you know they're taking away his stuff. He's in Panama (?) now, says that he's not subject to American courts since he lives in the republic of Kansas..... completely nuts, old, and a bigot.

What should have happened was they should have appointed a Guardian Ad Litem for him, who then would have paid the minimal judgment and that'd be the end of it.... really, this was all over a 100k judgment that the "aggrieved" minority person was owed.... now he's losing everything.

So yes, someone should have stepped in - but they didn't because of their own agendas (and this is not a loveable defendant)...
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

there is a car in my garage...somewhere...but it's just a nissan...
                          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                            Story behind the story. The guy owns several apartment complexes. He got old, decided one day not to rent to a minority couple. Told them he wouldn't because they were minority (d'oh). They complained, sued. Government stepped in, sued as well.... next thing you know they're taking away his stuff. He's in Panama (?) now, says that he's not subject to American courts since he lives in the republic of Kansas..... completely nuts, old, and a bigot.

What should have happened was they should have appointed a Guardian Ad Litem for him, who then would have paid the minimal judgment and that'd be the end of it.... really, this was all over a 100k judgment that the "aggrieved" minority person was owed.... now he's losing everything.

So yes, someone should have stepped in - but they didn't because of their own agendas (and this is not a loveable defendant)...
                            sad,

Comment

Figured there was more to the story.Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X