American Racing: Vector's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Racing: Vector's

i know my personal tastes are way off-camber, but i like these wheels & think they'd look good on my '71.
    is there some era-bastardization i'd be commiting with these wheels? i don't want daddy to talk any shit.

old pic, but the iroc wheels have been painted blue-gray & i'm gonna tub the beast to fit some bigger tire (bigger than 245's)

should I paint an 01 on the side & stars & bars on the roof? ;D

Re: American Racing: Vector's

Man, I like that thing just the way it is. Those current wheels look like late-80's IROC wheels or something? They work for me. If you put those shiny new wheels on it, then you'll have to pretty up the rest of the car.

I don't disagree with the new wheels, they look cool, but you may mess up the "balance" of the car as I see it now.
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300
      Man, I like that thing just the way it is. Those current wheels look like late-80's IROC wheels or something? They work for me. If you put those shiny new wheels on it, then you'll have to pretty up the rest of the car.

I don't disagree with the new wheels, they look cool, but you may mess up the "balance" of the car as I see it now.
      trim pieces are too expensive, i'll just shoot it with a flat dk. green. after it's been shaved, smoothed, & filled.

thanks. i like it, too. i'll like it more if I ever get to put the 4th gen camaro subframes & ls1 in it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.WFO
        should I paint an 01 on the side & stars & bars on the roof? ;D
        wrong car but its the thought that counts

Comment

Vector's are like Centerlines and Cragar SS, it's hard to go wrong with them on a '70's bodystyle. I say go for it 8)
          Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'm just a 5 spoke nut . If you already have them then by almeans but if I were going to buy some I'd buy after market vette style rally wheelsand caps w/o rings .you can get them in about any width and diameters 14 thru atleast 16 .

Comment

Working...
            X