Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift Forum Upgrade Happening at Approximately 11am Thursday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BangShift Forum Upgrade Happening on Wednesday and Thursday!

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
    Originally posted by TubbedCamaro
    Hey what about our PM's are they going to get transfered to??
    NO...I do not believe that PMs will make the switch.
    saved 'em.

however i dont see any changes yet. is there something up with my computer/browser? i havent had to log back in yet either

Comment

all of the old threads are going to stay though, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
        Yes.

Comment

OK IT LET ME LOG IN THEN WHEN i TRY TO.. CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDY IT TELLS ME MY PASSWORD THAT JUST LOGGED ME IN IS WRONG >

Comment

Originally posted by 65RHDeer
            So I had to log in again, I suppose that means I've made it to the other side and I look like I'm still in tact. ;D 8)
            Not yet! This is still the Simple Machines forum.
            Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
            1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
            1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
            1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
            1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
            1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Originally posted by 1988montecarloss
              Yes.
              I think we all become newbies again, don't our post counts go away also?
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I THINK you lose your post count, but I'm not sure. I'll check and we'll let you know.

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

We just got word that the forums will get shut down sometime today for the final load of the new Forums. Not sure on the time yet, but if everything else goes to plan and we don't have any snags, it will be today.

Comment

Yea !!
                    ;D

Comment

mommy.... i'm scared. will it hurt when we change? :'( :'(
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
                        mommy.... i'm scared. will it hurt when we change? :'( :'(
                        Just remember, when the new forum software becomes "self-aware" and tries to kill us all, I had told ya so.

It'll have an army over 8600 strong! We were fools for making the forum so large!

Brian Lohnes BangShiftChad
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: BangShift Forum Upgrade Happening at Approximately 11am Thursday!!!

Should be happening in the next 15-30 minutes for the shutdown. Hang on boys and girls. Check back often to see us when we are alive again!!!

Comment

Damn.....made it to the other side
                            Watta ride
                            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

New fourm font...

Not sure if its firefox on my end - tried changing the font here but this is really hard to read...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Couple people saying font issues....fine on Chrome.

I'm on it.
                                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                                X