Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO Sightings, they just aren't going away........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UFO Sightings, they just aren't going away........

Originally posted by Pumpkin
    Originally posted by moparmaniac07
    I've been saying for a while now, 12/21/2012 they're coming back. That's the big event the Mayans predicted with their calendar.

:D :D
    That's funny.

Newton predicted the end of the world to be 2060, so I know 2012 ain't it, just when the E.T.'s are coming back for a visit. My theory, though it may have been influenced by 'Ancient Aliens' on the History Channel. I watch the History Channel a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
      silly whack jobs

Holy F'n Crap ! I like that Neil Tyson cat, I would love to go hear him speak
      Im a big fan, I cant do the math, but I can follow the concepts easy. Im going to get some of his books when I finish the ones on biology I have by Dawkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455
        Im just gonna leave this here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2009/02/04/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_Pluto_FilesAuthor and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson dismisses the popular internet doom...

http://www.myspace.com/acorvettes In the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI), researchers differentiate between advanced and non-advanced civiliz...

Interesting watching, would be cool to hear him speak

Comment

For a lot of those poor people in Japan the end came already.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2009/02/04/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_Pluto_FilesAuthor and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson dismisses the popular internet doom...

http://www.myspace.com/acorvettes In the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI), researchers differentiate between advanced and non-advanced civiliz...

He makes a point to a certain extent, his flaw is he focuses on "ONE" individual, but there have been sightings that 1000's of people have seen and they all describe the same thing. I have at least 5 friends(some that aren't even from the same friend circle) that saw the Craft that flew over Phoenix, they all describe the same thing, it was massive(miles long), also stating that they saw two military jets coming from the west(Luke AFB), which flew under the craft and then one turned north and traveled along the length of it while the other took a U-turn, flying back over the top of the craft(disappearing form sight) and then they watched them head back to the west. I can see one person imagining something, but 5 people describing the same event and happenings seems a little to much to dismiss......

What ever it is, they are retiring the way we get into space, I'm just waiting for the next technology that they have that's going to get us back up there. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte
              For a lot of those poor people in Japan the end came already.
              yup..
              you never know where and when the end will knock on thy door

Comment

[quote=moparmaniac07 ]

Awesome. I enjoy watching watching Neil Tyson on NOVA (on PBS). It's one of the few shows that I watch and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

He makes a point to a certain extent, his flaw is he focuses on "ONE" individual, but there have been sightings that 1000's of people have seen and they all describe the same thing. I have at least 5 friends(some that aren't even from the same friend circle) that saw the Craft that flew over Phoenix, they all describe the same thing, it was massive(miles long), also stating that they saw two military jets coming from the west(Luke AFB), which flew under the craft and then one turned north and traveled along the length of it while the other took a U-turn, flying back over the top of the craft(disappearing form sight) and then they watched them head back to the west. I can see one person imagining something, but 5 people describing the same event and happenings seems a little to much to dismiss......

What ever it is, they are retiring the way we get into space, I'm just waiting for the next technology that they have that's going to get us back up there. ;)

Well of course more than one person saw the same thing. if it's in the sky, people are gonna see it.

Go out side tonight. Describe the moon. I'm probably about 2,000 miles from you.
                  Guess what? We will describe the SAME thing.

Comment

Sorry, refresh my memory: How many years did we have the XR-71 and the Stealth fighter before anyone found out they existed?

I'm sure no one ever saw those flying around before they were public knowledge. :
                    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony
                      Sorry, refresh my memory: How many years did we have the XR-71 and the Stealth fighter before anyone found out they existed?

I'm sure no one ever saw those flying around before they were public knowledge. :
                      Those are small little planes, the craft that flew over phoenix was the size of a small city.........

Comment

this video is FULL of discredited clips. China was bad rocket launches. Jeruselum was a professional hoax. Norway was a Russian rocket gone bad. New York was mylar balloons. etc...and there may be some psychosis to go along with that one caller to the radio show. get that guy some lithuim. :o

That said, I've worked on allot of AFbases, never seen no aliens i could recognize. but that might be because they look just like you an me except that they can move thier eyes four hundred times faster than you can. OR, it could be that there ain't none. Or it could be that the REAL aliens are smart enough to put one binky red light on one side of the saucer and a blinky green light on the other side, then they just drive/fly really slow. you thought that was a cessna didn't ya? :

Ever heard of the Antikythera mechanism? It was a box full of very small flat bronze gears using differential gearing that plotted out (time) the movement of the planets. (and the olympic game dates!) It was found on the bottom of the Mediterranean sea... anyway, it was 2 thousand years ahead of its time. what happened to the folks that built that? What kind of appliances would be on your kitchen counter if we had 2K more yrs of technology available to us? What would be in your garage? Would you need huge factories for doing metalurgical work (to build those nifty appliances) or would you have found a "smaller" and more "efficient" way to "make things" (process ore).....If you had a lot of really cool tech and knowledge, but couldn't/didn't/wouldn't want to share it with others... where would you go to keep your cool lifestyle and tech, without all the 'commoners' clamoring "for their share"...

THE HOLLOW EARTH!!!!!

:P

I believe in aliens. They live in Hamilton Ohio. disinformation is your friend.

but seriously... I live near a large important USAF base. I own Russian night vision binoculars so I can stare at satellites at night ( and other interesting objects). I enjoy it. The night sky is a BIG place....your eyes don't lie. but people can.
                        Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Well what he says is you cant identify it, so dont make up stuff about it you have no idea of. If you dont see little green men, dont get one of them to hang out for a while, then dont just decide that ET is hanging out and wants a Coke. He does believe there is most probably life on other planets in the universe, and he wants to meet them as much as I do, the problem is the distance and time it would take to get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony

That's SR-71, by the way.

Comment

UFOs and Aliens... Well real or not, if we ever have a problem with them, they will be saying hello to my little friend Will Smith style(Independence Day not Getting Jiggy Wit It) That's the nice thing about T-Tops, I can shoot, while my wife drives! ;)

Now ghosts, don't get me started on ghosts! :

Jeff
                              Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                                12/21/2012 they're coming back. That's the big event the Mayans predicted with their calendar.
                                The Mayans did not predict anything, their calandar just ended on that date.
                                They thought they had about 400-years to create an updated version, before it actually ended.
                                :D
                                exactly.

people make me laugh :D

Comment

Working...
                                X