Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFO Sightings, they just aren't going away........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO Sightings, they just aren't going away........

Check out this video, it's of UFO sightings from the last few years form all over the world. Some of this stuff is F'n incredible!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: UFO Sightings, they just aren't going away........

I've been saying for a while now, 12/21/2012 they're coming back. That's the big event the Mayans predicted with their calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07
      I've been saying for a while now, 12/21/2012 they're coming back. That's the big event the Mayans predicted with their calendar.
      sg1

Comment

I though religion was prohibited on this forum....????

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
          I though religion was prohibited on this forum....????

calander????????????????????
          how is that religon..
          just I'll not say happy easter in a few week eh

Comment

You didn't see the fine print @ the bottom of the page?

"(TURN PAGE OVER)"
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

12/21/2012 they're coming back. That's the big event the Mayans predicted with their calendar.
              The Mayans did not predict anything, their calandar just ended on that date.
              They thought they had about 400-years to create an updated version, before it actually ended.
              :D

Comment

Where is my tin hat when I need it?

Interesting video- the spiral was discounted by the Russians as an out of control rocket launch. The video in Jeruselum was discounted as a hoax. The circular formations in the clouds are called clouds.... etc.

I am somewhat of a skeptic, as you might can tell. People tend to make things larger than they are.

Unless you are Mayan, the end of the Mayan calender is not a religion topic. ;D

Comment

It's funny, during a recent job interview, the manager asked a simple question:

"Do you believe in extra terrestrial life?"

Bruab should throw that up as a poll, I understood what he was getting at ...
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Sorry, I treat all hocus pocus bullsh!t that people believe without skepticism as "religion". UFOs, new age mysticism, end of the world nonsense, etc. is all the same to me.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Im just gonna leave this here:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Complete video at: http://fora.tv/2009/02/04/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_Pluto_FilesAuthor and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson dismisses the popular internet doom...

http://www.myspace.com/acorvettes In the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI), researchers differentiate between advanced and non-advanced civiliz...

Comment

silly whack jobs

Holy F'n Crap ! I like that Neil Tyson cat, I would love to go hear him speak
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Agreeing with White Monster...
                          The Mayans were Calendar Freaks and were very good mathematicians.
                          The Long Calendar that they figured out is 5,125 years long and ends on 12/21/2012 because of astrological alignments, it then starts over again just like 12/31 to 1/1 .
                          Their calendar has been accurately predicting things like planet movements and solar eclipses over huge spans of time, and was the most accurate calendar around until the 20th Century. They spent a lot of time in between sacrificing their virgins (how smart could they really be?) and staring up at the sky.
                          Everytime something comes up it is the END OF THE WORLD...If you think about we all "get to" experience the END OF THE WORLD on the day we pass out of this life.

I am still going to take the day off though and Party like its 1999! ;D

~Gail
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

:D :D
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster

The Mayans did not predict anything, their calandar just ended on that date.
                              They thought they had about 400-years to create an updated version, before it actually ended.
                              :D
                              And I thought I procrastinated..... LOL

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X