Car Warriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Warriers

totally agree on the car hacks - it's like they watched monster garage and thought "we could make that worse"

however, car science is pretty entertaining (the show on right before it).

desert car kings - when they confused an el camino for a ranchero... stopped watching, never watched again.... what a bunch of morons. Oh yeah, and on the same show they bought a stock, "high powered" 1976 Ranchero.... :
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
      totally agree on the car hacks - it's like they watched monster garage and thought "we could make that worse"

however, car science is pretty entertaining (the show on right before it).

desert car kings - when they confused an el camino for a ranchero... stopped watching, never watched again.... what a bunch of morons. Oh yeah, and on the same show they bought a stock, "high powered" 1976 Ranchero.... :
      "Car" type shows seem to appeal to everyone but car guys. I watched a movie where the guy said his car had the Super Bee four speed................................but wait there's more. It was an automatic. It's amazing how "wrong" they get things in such a high budget industry.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Next week we'll have an announcement about a COOOOOLLLLL deal that is going on that will blow their bullshit out of the water. Not TV, but close.

Stay tuned.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
          Next week we'll have an announcement about a COOOOOLLLLL deal that is going on that will blow their bullshit out of the water. Not TV, but close.

Stay tuned.
          *we interrupt this rant for a word from our sponsors*

;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

ok, i seem to be real good at making uneducated incorrect guesses recently... Are ya gonna have a project build thread by BangShift members that's under a time frame..? and post it all on the site? will there be lots of torches and bondo, or lots of plastigage and RTV? huh..... damn secrecy crap.... ;D

Originally posted by Buickguy
            Originally posted by BangShiftChad

Stay tuned.
            *we interrupt this rant for a word from our sponsors*

;D
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Maybe they'll have a race by dragging old boats around a dirt track....... nah, too silly.

Comment

The BIKER BUILD shows were better. Very little drama. Cafe Racer series was good but it took forever to see the completed bike.
                Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Dippy View Post
                  i think you might be getting the show confused with desart car kings or what ever that one is called
                  That show is really screwed.......geezus.....seems like every
                  word is read of off a teleprompter
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post

Stay tuned.
                    Cool! Give us a hint!
                    I'm probably wrong

Comment

Jimmy Shine and Barris sure lowered themselve to do that show. Saw the corvette one last night, they are bragging up the one vette and it look like an old steam train its smoking so bad. They build junk and slap each other on the back,go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        That show is really screwed.......geezus.....seems like every
                        word is read of off a teleprompter
                        i got the same feeling i only watched one ep and that was when they built the charger and drag raced it and made a big deal about running a 16 second 1/4 mile.

it actualy makes me not want to buy any thing from there junk yard
                        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Working...
                        X