Car Warriers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Warriers

I'm gonna start working out at the gym so I can punch everyone on that show. Pure F*cking CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a God Damn waste of TV. Since I do not like any reality shit, I shoud've known better
    STUGOTS

Re: Car Warriers

As I expected I was incredibly disappointed!!
    Racing is living, anything before or after is just waiting!!!

Comment

Please watch "Kate Plus 8" and "Sister Wives" next! :P
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I wonder about the quality of the work. Not sure I would want to drive any of the cars they bang out

Comment

I had a friend who was on the show and this is what he had to say bout his expirence .....

"So we had to drive to Casa Grand in 100 degree weather, spend 3 hours there, and now have watched 4 hours of that show, all so we could be the only thing cool on it for about a minute of total air time they should have paid us

thanks guys, all in all it was fun, and they didn't edit it to make me look like a total dork."

and heres a couple other rants from a couple other friends who live out there and know the guys from DVAW

"Those guys are the biggest hacks Ive ever seen. You'd think they'd go get some real talent in the body and paint department. The only car that showed promise was the Chevelle SS, but once again, swing and a miss in the paint department. I love watching the shows just for the short clips they show in the yard, other than that, I get fired up about their quality... or lack there of."

Rant over!

Thayer

and Joeys comment

"went to there "auction" the other day and what a joke that was we went looking to get a easy flip for my bro in law, not knowing i was going to there auction i got there and hmm this looks familiar. Well they started there running cars at 100 bucks above bluebook and went up thousands from there lol needless to say we got nothing."
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by groucho
            I'm gonna start working out at the gym so I can punch everyone on that show. Pure F*cking CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a God Damn waste of TV. Since I do not like any reality shit, I shoud've known better
            come on. you couldn't tell from the previews

Comment

i think you might be getting the show confused with desart car kings or what ever that one is called

Comment

You just can't build any kind of a quality ride in the time frames these shows have... so it leads to a bunch of comprimised quality cars....and gearheads who watch these shows...don't like it... I don't get it... ? I guess we all just like to watch a train wreck... or think we could have done better than 'them'... I watched it though.

I liked overhaulin' when it started out cause they were rebuilding a car for someone who needed help...but then it just became some sponser/with$ who wanted to be seen as a nice guy on tv... so he pays for an overhaulin' episode for his under appreciative kid..

I watched Pimp My Ride once.... I was channel surfing, and I stopped at these guys wiping bondo over the roof of a Suburban, and it dripped through onto the top of the dash. They used it to close rust holes in the roof above the sun visors....

That's a serious comment there... I HATE that program. bunch of marketing crap.
                Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Warriers? :
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman496
                    I liked overhaulin' when it started out cause they were rebuilding a car for someone who needed help...but then it just became some sponser/with$ who wanted to be seen as a nice guy on tv... so he pays for an overhaulin' episode for his under appreciative kid..
                    I liked overhaulin' better when it started out too, but more so because they didn't tell the person their car was 'overhauled' before they saw it.

Comment

Watched the first episode of 'Car Warriors'. I will not watch another one.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

I watched for 10 minutes, until they started arguing with each other, changed the channel. :
                        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

that show is friggin stupid
                          "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

The only reality of an reality show is the producer induced drama. They are after the drama, not building cool cars.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                              The only reality of an reality show is the producer induced drama. They are after the drama, not building cool cars.
                              that's what I thought just from the previews, looks like manufactured drama ... yawn
                              "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X