bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugs

when you hit the link to the "forgot password it sends you to the home page..

just a FYI

Originally posted by TazracingII View Post
    when you hit the link to the "forgot password it sends you to the home page..

just a FYI
    x2

i also wasnt able to change my email before the big change-over, although i was using the password i was still logging in with to confirm the change, it said it was incorrect
    formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
    http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Mark, thanks for that tip, you saved us a lot of trouble!

Monte...sorry, if you no longer have that e-mail you're going to have the "deuce" behind your name.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

i find the type extremly tiny and i can not read the posts. any thing i can do on my end?

formaly 88 Dippy
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Hmmm....type is fine on my end. Outside of the signatures which are going to be cleared and people will have to reload them.

Let me see what the possible causes of that would be.

Comment

Spaceman spiff, had to log in as my old name my58yeoman.
            Hope to get it rectified and bring spiff back.
            But i'm here!
            58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              Hmmm....type is fine on my end. Outside of the signatures which are going to be cleared and people will have to reload them.

Let me see what the possible causes of that would be.
              oddly though quated posts show up normaly
              Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
              Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

chad walked me thru the steps and I was able to login and and change my password.

What I did was attempt to login, then it took me to another page and I had to scroll to the bottom of that page and there was a line or two of verbage with a link to click in that sentence and that took me to another page to email me a new password. I opened that email to verify to send me a new password, a couple minutes later that email showed up with the new password, I used that to login and then changed the password, took a couple of minutes but i got'r done
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                  oddly though quated posts show up normaly
                  Same here. My eyes are bad enough. The print is very tiny. Perhaps a computer setting, but this is the only forum i've seen like this.
                  58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

The link to "forgot password" is fixed, now it works, I was able to get the email and click the link etc. to get my new password emailed to me, and was able to change it back.

The font size is about 4 sizes to small on the message text. Might want to look at it in a different browser, Brian!
                    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Mark, thanks for that tip, you saved us a lot of trouble!

Monte...sorry, if you no longer have that e-mail you're going to have the "deuce" behind your name.
                      hmm, well hopefully if i can find somebody with fairpoint as an ISP i can get into my old email account and change it.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                        The link to "forgot password" is fixed, now it works, I was able to get the email and click the link etc. to get my new password emailed to me, and was able to change it back.

The font size is about 4 sizes to small on the message text. Might want to look at it in a different browser, Brian!
                        the size of the font in the posts/replies is fine. but the text in my signature is like 3pt font haha

Comment

At least you guys got in, Brian is going to have to help me !!!
                          ~ White Monster ~

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post

Working on this.

Question -- Are all the font issues on FireFox? I tried Chrome and IE...both looked good for me.

What browsers are having issues?

Comment

Working on this.

Question -- Are all the font issues on FireFox? I tried Chrome and IE...both looked good for me.

What browsers are having issues?
                              firefox is fine with me

Comment

Working...
                              X