No announcement yet.

getting my old username back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the boys nailed the banned problem .... I'm baaaacccckkkk !!!!

Comment

Never felt myself abandoned more than banned forever by BS.
      I'm back in. Awfull
      www.lowlandsXtreme.com --- Facebook: lowlandsXtreme

Comment

I am back from the banned zone!

Comment

Originally posted by tardis454 View Post
          Got back my original username
          Yes, on the old platform, you had a user name and a screen name.
          Here, we only use the user name, which is what you originally signed on with.

Comment

I finally made it back in, took five tries of getting the password reset to do it. I know you are all feeling profound disappointment I made it back, but I will be nicer.

Comment

It worked I just reset the password again and we have been unbanned and are back in. Thanks
              Donna
              Williamston, MI
              Long Haul 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011 2012,2013,2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021

Comment

Prior to the BIG BANG, my user ID has always been tcbnj but I changed by screen name to arrowhead about 2 years back. I cannot find this option on the new site. Is this feature available?. If not, is it possible to change your ID but keep all the previous history?
                a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Originally posted by tcbnj View Post
                  Prior to the BIG BANG, my user ID has always been tcbnj but I changed by screen name to arrowhead about 2 years back. I cannot find this option on the new site. Is this feature available?. If not, is it possible to change your ID but keep all the previous history?
                  Wayne, on the old platform, we had a user name and also a screen name.
                  You can start a new account and register under a new name, but you will need a different email address and you will lose all history (e.g. post count, etc.)
                  Last edited by Monster; April 15, 2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                    You can start a new account and register under a new name, but you will need a different email address and you will lose all history (e.g. post count, etc.)
                    Chad did say in a post somewhere that he would look into if it is possible to add the ScreenName function. Don't hold your breath, but it might happen........

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                      His name is Tom. Wayne, NJ is his location ;<)
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

It was a pain to get switched over but I hung in there and made the transfer
                        Original Carjunkie TV Member

Comment

Working...
                        X