X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I finally made it back/in.

This is a test.........
    Attached Files
    There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

• Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
      We're looking at it Randal. Do you feel better now?
      YES!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• I'm diggin it......much improved

Just going through the learning curve
        with the new features
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• Wow Monk. You have no idea how good that makes us feel. Just about every other person has been beating the crap out of Brian and I on this thing and all we did was change it so people would have all the other crap they used to bitch about. I swear it isn't the stuff, it's the bitching that they like doing. I have literally spent more than 6 hours today just responding to, addressing, or screaming about the stuff that people are bitching about. That sucks.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

• Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
            Wow Monk. You have no idea how good that makes us feel. Just about every other person has been beating the crap out of Brian and I on this thing and all we did was change it so people would have all the other crap they used to bitch about. I swear it isn't the stuff, it's the bitching that they like doing. I have literally spent more than 6 hours today just responding to, addressing, or screaming about the stuff that people are bitching about. That sucks.
            Something changed?
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• I haven't had a single problem ... I paid attention, followed the instructions and the new and improved BS has worked flawlessly for me. I'm really diggin' the ease of posting pics and the smileys !!! As with anything new, I'm sure there are gonna be problems, but so far, I haven't found any.

NICE JOB ON THE UPGRADE BOYS!!!!... and thank you!
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

• Sorry for the bitching, guys...it's just the little things I miss. I do like the new site, and I doubt any of us know exactly how much work y'all have put into this. Btw, the ability to expand the text box is freaking awesome! No scrolling on the iPhone meant I had to copy/paste back and forth to my notes, which was a PITA. Y'all have done such a great job I guess if you wanted to be in the wedding you could...although I'm having nightmares picturing Chad in a dress...
                Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

• it all comes down to the old "if it aint broke, why fix it"

Well the BS higher ups wanted to improve on what they had, adding new features and making things a lil easier.

Chad was able to take out a few minutes of his extremely busy schedule and call me bout a couple things and tell me what all is envolved with building this forum and the man hours put in to get it where its at. Theres no way I would have the patience and focus to do what the guys have done. so chad and brian, thank you
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

• Booghar is sometimes a little more in the loop than the rest of you, which also means that he sometimes has to listen to me rant. I don't feel bad though. He deserves it. That is his ONLY pay check after all.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

• if i didnt want to listen to you i would just hang up on you LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                        I haven't had a single problem ... I paid attention, followed the instructions and the new and improved BS has worked flawlessly for me. I'm really diggin' the ease of posting pics and the smileys !!! As with anything new, I'm sure there are gonna be problems, but so far, I haven't found any.

NICE JOB ON THE UPGRADE BOYS!!!!... and thank you!

+1 good job guys.

realtime interruption .. and back up again.
                        this ten years ago would have been a mental breaking phenomona.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• I'm waiting for Chad to call me and say, "Randal, why don't you go outside and play hide and go #### yourself".

I'll stop bitching now. I was down to one question, and it got answered.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

• if he called you and said that, it would alot nicer than what he tells me

Comment

• I love it! Thanks guys!
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X