No announcement yet.

How do you setup the Garage??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a couple people having this issue. I was one of them until this morning. We're tweaking. Hang tight TC and just try it a couple times per day. If it isn't right by Monday we'll look into your account specifically.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      Ok when I hit the "edit my garage" link, I get an message that says "my garage is full and I can't add more cars at this time". Though is might be true in real life(haha), I haven't set the garage up here..........
      no idea man I did my three

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
        OK never done that..
        pointers??????????????????
        thanks

and when you use a bunch of these ? in a row you get red x's

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
          There are a couple people having this issue. I was one of them until this morning. We're tweaking. Hang tight TC and just try it a couple times per day. If it isn't right by Monday we'll look into your account specifically.
          Thanks Chad.

Comment

One more thing, when I press the My Garage/Edit My Garage link, it doesn't carry my log-in over to that page, basically the page shows up with me logged out. I'm going to try a couple of things, I'll let you know if it works.......

Comment

Ok that worked!!!!!!

This is what I did, like I said when I hit the My Garage link it would bring the page up showing me logged out, I just re-logged in on that page and it sent me to the forum home page, then I pressed the My Garage link and I stayed logged in when that page came up, then I hit the Edit My Garage link and bam I'm good to go.........

Hope this helps the other guys having problems......

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                Guys, we'll have the garage section functional by tomorrow. Just one of those little clicky things that we're working through now.

It is a pretty neat deal. You'll dig it!

So........how many hours since you've had
                any sleep

8)
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  So........how many hours since you've had
                  any sleep

8)
                  I went to sleep, but blew off working this morning, now I have to work in the mid days sun...........Paradise.........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                    Ok that worked!!!!!!

This is what I did, like I said when I hit the My Garage link it would bring the page up showing me logged out, I just re-logged in on that page and it sent me to the forum home page, then I pressed the My Garage link and I stayed logged in when that page came up, then I hit the Edit My Garage link and bam I'm good to go.........

Hope this helps the other guys having problems......
                    u'r garage is not seen did you make it puplic

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                      u'r garage is not seen did you make it puplic
                      Haven't set it up yet, but I have access now....

Comment

HA SWEET there is a bad ass Hugger Orange 67 Camaro in my garage....wish it were true...

I don't know if it got put there by vboard gremlins or what but I don't want to delete it...looks like someone went to a lot of trouble....

What should I do?
                        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

You should let me have it Joe .
                          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                            You should let me have it Joe .
                            Sure buddy, its all yours...I am a generous guy with my virtual reality possessions.
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I just finished setting up my Garage..... Thanks Chad.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                              1966 Plymouth Fury III
                              2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                              Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                              Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X