Effin A! This is awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effin A! This is awesome!

Just been tooling around a little bit and found my album. Put my first pic in there, and I can quote from bangshift to add to other sites.

Really cool stuff Brian and Chad!

P.S.- any one see it?
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Sweet!!! Why are you whispering?
    Last edited by tedly; April 14, 2011, 08:43 PM.
    I'm probably wrong

Comment

That's better!
      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Glad you like it! I'm sure we'll have some teething problems for the next day or so, but we'll get them all figured out. Have fun, this place just got a whole lot easier to use and way more fun!
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

This should be good. It'll take a bit of adjustment, but it should all work out. I guess I'll be 98ciHemi again. Not that it matters since Right now I have two of the Hemi engines and a duratec totalling 354 ci and about 170 hp.

Comment

Yeah Walt the username you login with is now your screen name. Mine did it too as you can see. On the old forum you could change your username to whatever you wanted, but on Vbulletin it requires more trickery than the old setup. I'm going to work on it and see what we can do about it though and we'll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
              Yeah Walt the username you login with is now your screen name. Mine did it too as you can see. On the old forum you could change your username to whatever you wanted, but on Vbulletin it requires more trickery than the old setup. I'm going to work on it and see what we can do about it though and we'll keep you posted.

Funny thing is I was thinking about changing my name back to TC, so I guess it's not so bad, but I'm in if you can find a way to change it.

Comment

Sounds good TC. We will.

Comment

Working...
                X