How to use smileys!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use smileys!!!!!!!!

Smileys are installed and ready to use. Here is how.

When logged in, click on Settings at the top right of the page under the banner ad.

When the settings page opens, click on General Setting down at the lower left.

Scroll down the General Setting page and almost at the bottom under Miscellaneous Options is the Message Editor Interface. By default you will have the Basic editor check off. Making the setting Standard, or Enhanced will give you the smiley option. Choose either one, and save at the bottom of the page.

Click on Forum at the top left and you'll be back to the forum.

When you go to reply to a post, click Advanced on the lower right of the reply window and this will give you the smileys. Click (more) if you want to see more of them and the text shortcuts to put them in yourselves.

Have fun.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Charles

Comment

Got it, thanks.
      Living the dream!

Comment

We are trying to see if we can make this change for everyone so you don't have to, but we'll keep you posted. LOL
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

"if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

Comment

Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

O0
              Jeff
              Follow My Build

Comment

Sweet!
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Nice stuff on the smileys but I'm missing a number of the normal/regular smileys. The current Smiley-set is incomplete.
                  The regular, ' normal smiling' smiley : ) which is used quite a lot, is now an 'over-exharated' smiley, which I personally would've assigned to the : D myself.

Having set up a number of forums myself, I can say that Smileys shouldn't be thought off too lightly. They are not just for 'fun'.
                  Smileys, if available and used correctly, can set or ruin a the 'mood' in a topic.
                  www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yeah!!!!
                    200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                    Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

This is going to be fun....

Aaron - Fordman - appears to have been locked out - he claims he can't access the site at all, even the home page? so he's a little
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Or when posting just click on "go advanced"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5dollarbill.gif
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	854458

WoW!!! The BangGang Technical Crew has knocked the cover off of the ball and the guts of the ball flew over the center field bleachers and into the parking lot and busted the windshield on the TV truck!

SUPER job guys! And that's coming from the greatest (former) skeptic of the platform changeover.

pdub
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Cool, thanks Chad.
                            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

the excitement of little icons..
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X