error message when sending PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error message when sending PM's

just tried to send a PM and recieved an error message when i clicked on submit ????
    "if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

known issue...new PM mailbox limit is only 50 messages total, so you need to clean out your message box and also the person you're sending it to needs to clean out theirs. The fun part is sending them a PM to tell them that, when you can't send a PM to them. try email or something. You should have got an email error message about the full mailbox, too.

They might raise the number of messages you can keep....
    Last edited by squirrel; April 14, 2011, 11:10 PM.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
      known issue...new PM mailbox limit is only 50 messages total, so you need to clean out your message box and also the person you're sending it to needs to clean out theirs. The fun part is sending them a PM to tell them that, when you can't send a PM to them. try email or something. You should have got an email error message about the full mailbox, too.

They might raise the number of messages you can keep....

i only have 3 messages total in my message box ???

Comment

but how many messages does the person you want to send it to have in theirs? that's likely the problem.
        My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
          but how many messages does the person you want to send it to have in theirs? that's likely the problem.
          yep forgot about that and i was trying to pm chad so his box is probably flooding over with pm's

Comment

That was it gang. We've made a change, so you should be able to have 1000 messages now, but I'm not sure it's gone into effect yet. We're tuning this mother up by the minute. Brian will be back on duty in a couple hours, Daphne is asleep watching TV, and I have a conference call at 7am. I'm hitting the sack. Thanks for bearing with us on the first day of the new forums. We'll keep tweaking over the next few days and get it dialed in good.
            "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
            X