Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that embedding video is so easy, post up your favorites here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you are into machinerys famous sounds, I just started to organize an old list.
    I have some ferrari 250 gto (v12 race carbs etc), just got to find what I did with the list.
    the om606 above is in it as well. dyamical world of machines

I did not realize I made two of my own to eventually be added to the favorite sounds..not exactly boasting..they are simply a favorite or one of a kind (my sube is a 1 of 1, I just happened to build it), my dads rig is a 50psi twin turbo genuine cat 550..and it does get pampered like a super cars budget. The day he goes straight pipes is the day that rig goes immortal.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; August 22, 2012, 06:15 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Military fails, funny stuff!

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Lizzy Musi in Cobra Jet Mustang....

Time Wasters...
        http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

• 750 Norton -

Last edited by 70chevyC-10; August 31, 2012, 04:54 AM.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

• Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• The videos aren't embedding right.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Originally posted by peewee View Post
                The videos aren't embedding right.
                Thats because you have to delete the embedded text in the adress..just search for the title again on youtube,and get the stripped version.Heres your vid..funny one.

Comment

• Okay, thanks Blazer - I forgot that part. Lemme try another one...this probably won't embed either, I don't know what keyword to search on YouTube. It came on email, so I dunno...

A mash-up. I can't believe what the guy is doing "around" the 1:50 mark. I wouldn't do that with that car, I would NOT do that with that car:

Last edited by pdub; September 2, 2012, 11:30 AM.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• It's kinda long and there's a lot of cursing, but I think it's funny watching a tough guy getting his a$$ handed to him by a scrawny little geeky looking dude. Over and over and over... Basic story, scrawny dude steps in when he sees tough guy about to hit a woman. Tough guy apparently took it up with him. Scrawny dude happens to be pretty damn good at jujitsu. And that's where the video starts.

"White boy, whoop him!"
                      "But I did that already!"

I'm probably wrong

Comment

• My little guy winning his first race of the year last weekend

Comment

• 550 spyder documentary

Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Previously boxer3main

Comment

• copo camaro

Last edited by Barry Donovan; September 12, 2012, 01:36 PM.
                              Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Probably the best vid from Isle of man...ever!!.Check it out,and please...turn up the volume.

Comment

Working...
                                X