Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that embedding video is so easy, post up your favorites here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the real media did terrible.
    21 missing man flyover

this guy just happens to be there because his grandfather is buried in the area.

well done.
    the silhouette showing no colors, everything black and white..
    against the grain of the wind down low.

not easy for pilots all the time.

I worked during war time, and many missions that followed gulf 1... into 1996.
    4 at a time was very common.
    microphones have never done justice,the thump on you chest and the crackles and echoes....long out of sight and still hearing them.
    more amazing is having a radio on, listening to how casual they did what they just did...

bush was my chief. I feel most content remembering him as my only chief.. but had clinton too.
    rest in peace chief.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 6, 2018, 11:12 PM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

• Some good stuff here.

Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

• Camaro add Barra!

Last edited by 65RHDEER; December 20, 2018, 01:51 AM. Reason: Spell Comaro Write!
        Tim
        Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

• I your a fan of Detroit 2 strokes your probably not going to like this but as said in the video this old girl was only going to be ground up so she may as well entertain us before that happens.

Tim
          Melbourne Australia

Comment

• The next video from these guys, the tear down of the Detroit explaining how they work.

Tim
            Melbourne Australia

Comment

• A quick walk around the DisAstre.. about a year ago.

" You can sleep in your car, But you cant drive your house"

Comment

• Working out electrical Demons on the Chevelle

" You can sleep in your car, But you cant drive your house"

Comment

• a bit off subject, but he knows cars..even searched some junk yards.
                  he has even found objects and guessed it to be hanging from a mirror of a certain generation.
                  Anyway, I subscribed...and in one week he has gained like 20k subscribers.

some kind of einstein collector. He has something to say about every object or vehicle...

I usually associate this job with effeminate over emotional weirdos trying to sell on art value more than history.
                  this guy is cool about it.
                  Previously boxer3main

Comment

•  
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

• GM Engine assembly - LT-4.

LS9:

Car to go with it.

Last edited by oletrux4evr; February 13, 2019, 07:12 PM.
                      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Patrick & Tammy
                        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

• sounds of ww2

I had heard a p51 allowed to run, supercharged.
                          cool sounds on the v12.

I am realizing now, there is some sounds of my own tour not to be heard again, or made very rare.

c141
                          a water injected kc135 take off and landing, or just cruising.. I actually launched some of the last in the early 90s on explosive canisters.
                          the tf33 versions with compression stalls on engine reversers
                          the shreak of a c5...also compression stalled once and awhile in reversers..
                          I was on the flightline when a c5 shelled an engine, early 90s bangor maine.
                          big boom shuttering through that giant airframe, echos into the air and felt on the feet

I have actually stood in front of a kc135 that had compression stalled to start
                          looking right into the throat of the devil, a puff of fire shaped in a ring that never makes it back out to kill me...just to tease.

I will try to think of other sounds that are going away..
                          Previously boxer3main

Comment

• interesting

I have the same problems.. only a war mystery mixed in.
                            I can see why I was the one to work to death.

somebody is keeping this young guy open to answers.
                            We all need it.
                            great video.
                            Previously boxer3main

Comment

• Massive pileup on I-41 near Neenah, Wisconsin. I've heard anywhere fromo 40-100 cars involved and at least 3 dead. 500 people stranded on the interstate.

I'm probably wrong

Comment

• This is a very cool way of seeing the effects of gravity.

I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X