Plan of awesome- or failure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan of awesome- or failure?

I am asking what you guys think of all this. but first, the story!

Well, unfortunately, I haven't had time to settle in here due to school and all. trying to do good my first year- key word is 'trying'. Anyway, in my spare time Ive been crunching numbers, PMing folks, and reading up. And it looks like one of the cars is getting a nice overhaul this summer when i get home. For those of you that don't know the cars, this is what I'm working with:

the Mustang is a V6, the velle is a 454. guess which one is getting the overhaul?

yup, the V6. It lost some if its fun now, so for our 2 year anniversary, shes getting overhauled. plans call for-

-8.8 rear
    -suspension(subframes, struts, shocks, springs, swaybars)
    oh, and the fun part. Ill let the pic talk-

a nice positive displacement supercharger. on the V6. numbers should be around 260/330 to the wheels, with the only other engine modifications being dual exhaust. forged internals to come, eventually. this will be hidden under a mach 1 hood with the hole filled, so it will look nearly stock.

has college driven me to insanity yet? ;D
    Local person
    sigpic

Re: Plan of awesome- or failure?

WOW, sounds great keep us posted. That is a beautiful Chevelle also.

Comment

OEM and Aftermarket Mustang Performance Products. We are Speedconcepts where performance is made easy!

they seem to have some good prices on the susp and rear ends.

Turbo the 6 or even the procharged ones run good.

Comment

I don't know if I could pry myself away from the Chevelle long enough to mess with the Mustang.... and I love me some Mustangs. How about a Procharger for the Chevelle?
        Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

nope, chevelles staying NA. only thing i want for it are some aluminum heads, and a nasty cam. but its too good to tear into right now(hell, I wasnt supposed to do anything at all to the mustang). i cant do 165rwhp, more is wanted!
          Local person
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X