Monday burnouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday burnouts

Great concept guys. I had a tough time making my decision on this one. I love the fender full of rubber, but I also love it when someone brings a gun to a knife fight.

Re: Monday burnouts

Yeah - Chad got burned on BoM #1. Maybe he should've put that nitro in the tire and given it a little slice to ensure a blowout. It's hard to compete with fire.
    Tampa, FL

Comment

This weeks burnout was pretty cool but I think DF takes it due to the safety factor. Black out Steve put down some nice power but to get sideways with on coming traffic??????

Comment

Thanks for referring to setting your ground on fire as "the safety factor."

Also FYI, there's an entire forum for Burnout Mondays talk. Go here: http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?board=21.0

Comment

Originally posted by olbuddybob
          This weeks burnout was pretty cool but I think DF takes it due to the safety factor. Black out Steve put down some nice power but to get sideways with on coming traffic??????
          No harm, no foul

Comment

I do hear you though.
            That video was filmed some time ago, and I'd like to think I've wised-up somewhat since.
            I will never argue with anyone who says it was silly to do such a thing in live traffic. ;)

(But you should have seen the look of death on that woman's face!! Priceless ;D)

At the time.. well, you know..

Comment

Steve , your yhe new king in my book ! Till Dave puts a v-8 on the mini-bike and does a mich.mad-man impersonation !

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
                I do hear you though.
                That video was filmed some time ago, and I'd like to think I've wised-up somewhat since.
                I will never argue with anyone who says it was silly to do such a thing in live traffic. ;)

(But you should have seen the look of death on that woman's face!! Priceless ;D)

At the time.. well, you know..
                Don't get me wrong it was way cool but I would have been changing out my drawers if it was me in the other car. To bad you don't have a dash cam to capture the womans face!! ;D

Comment

Working...
                X