No announcement yet.

Favorite movie quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one that comes to mind immediately is "Make it three yards motherf***** and you'll have yourself an automobile race."

Comment

Dont go to eat and dont play with yourself,it wouldnt look nice on my highway.

-Jackie Gleason catching kids stealing tires .

Comment

From American Graffiti

Toad Oh, that was beautiful, John. Just Beautiful

Milner I was losing man.

Toad What? You'll always be number one John.
        You're the greatest

Milner Ok, Toad. We'll take 'em all.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

From Snatch....Bullet Tooth Tony says...

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Animal House -

Otter: Flounder, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You F###ed up... you trusted us! ...
            Bluto: My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Ken Kessler: Check it out, my man! This is the Dominator X-10. Thirty inches of thigh-slapping, blood-pumping, nuclear brain damage!
            Heavy Metal Kid: Bitchin'! Hey, what's it ####ing cost?
            Ken Kessler: That's the bitchin' part about it! It don't matter! If you can't afford it, ####ING FINANCE IT!
            [turns it on]
            Ken Kessler: So what if it's as big as a Subaru and costs as much? You'll never have to trade this in! This is gonna be with you for the rest of your life! And when you die, they can BURY you in it!
            Last edited by Beagle; April 16, 2011, 03:54 AM.
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
              1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Risky Business...
                You know, Bill, there's one thing I learned in all my years. Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the ####, make your move."
                Jeff
                Follow My Build

Comment

Ha! Just watched that whole video. My favorite from the bunch:

From Clerks: "Try not to .... on the way to the parking lot!"
                  1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Some great one-liners in both Wild at Heart (Nick Cage/Laura Dern) and Tombstone (Kurt Rusel/Val Kilmer). Johnny(?) and Doc Holiday (Kilmer) are face to face with pistols....Johnny says, Doc your so drunk you're probly seeing TWO of me. Doc pulls another pistol, says, it's OK, I have a gun for each you. If you haven't seen Tombstone...DO!!! Many people I know that don't like Westerns LOVED Tombstone...
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Hangover: Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon.

Used Cars

Rudy: C'mon Jeff! You've seen how bad business is. Thanks to Fuchs, our name is mud! Look... we had nuns, protesting out front when I got here this morning.
                      Jeff: Nuns?
                      Rudy: Yeah. I had to have Jim turn the firehose on them.
                      Big Jim: [holds up the still wet firehose] And I knocked them m&therfu&ckers right on they asses, too

another Used Cars Quote

Roy L. Fuchs: I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs. You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Die Hard -

Looks like we're gonna need some new FBI guys
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

That's weird, that sneeze made me feel better.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Doc: "I'm your Huckleberry..."
                            Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300 View Post
                              Ha! Just watched that whole video. My favorite from the bunch:

From Clerks: "Try not to .... on the way to the parking lot!"
                              Thirty seven? In a row? Clerks II was good too...

Comment

Sounds like you're from the UK, are you in a band like Oasis or Herman's Hermits?

[while admiring his sister's triplets] Look at the little babies! Hey, it's Uncle Cleon. Damn, they all look the same. What did you do, "F" a Xerox machine?

Well, if a trip to the Bahamas ain't gonna get the molasses out your asses, maybe $10,000 will do the trick. That's right, new prize. Top waiter leaves here tonight with ten grand in his pocket. You know what ten grand feels like in your pocket? It feels like a third cock.
                                Last edited by BOOOGHAR; April 17, 2011, 08:51 AM.
                                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                                X