No announcement yet.

Favorite movie quotes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Vietcong Sniper: Shoot... me. Sh-oooot... me...
    "
    full metal jacket

it is more the scene than the quote..
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
      Newbomb......did you ______________?
      UH.....just a little........
      OMG...your so immature.........
      Know what....I'm glad I ______________!!!!!!
      Fran Drescher at her finest moment.....LOL
      Lover that movie!........"The Hollywood Knights"
      PT 2005, PT 2006,
      PT 2007, PT 2010 Long Haul,
      PT 2011 Long Haul
      , PT 2012 One Stop
      The 'Cuda will be at The Dynomax Booth
      sigpic

Comment

One of these days, Murdoch, we're gonna pool together and get you something that won't fight back. Like a quadruple amputee.
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I've been around automobiles all my life. They're mechanical devices. They always let ya down. Ya buy 'em, ya drive 'em, ya break 'em, ya fix 'em, ya sell 'em. Goods in the market place. Don't get too attached to this car.

I drove my first car at nine. I overhaul my first transmission at ten. At thirteen I turn the quarter mile in under 12 seconds...and I wait till now to get laid?

Comment

"Theres a f***ing tiger in the bathroom!"

-The Hangover

Comment

Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.
              Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?
              Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If it bleeds, it can be killed.

Comment

I just tuned in on this thread so maybe someone beat me to it ;

Mahatma Gandhi, to the British Governor:
                  "It is time you realized that you are master in someone elses' house."

Think about it. That's what we told the Brits, and that's what is happening today all over the Mid-East.

Dan

Comment

Boss Tweed: The appearance of law must be upheld, especially when it's being broken.

Comment

just watched Hot Tb time Machine this morning, laughed my ass off...this was a favorite

acob: "Holy shit-- you're wasted!"
                      Adam: "I've had, like, two wine kills, Captain Buzzcooler."

Great Outdoors

I don't want to hear any more about anyone blowing anything out of their ass.
                      Last edited by JOES66FURY; April 26, 2011, 04:31 PM.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Wow, little or no car movie lines?

Harry Hog in Days of Thunder " He didn't slam you, he didn't nudge you, he didn't bump you. He rubbed you. And rubbin son, is racin'"
                        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

You are certainly the most distinguished group of highway scofflaws and degenerates ever gathered together in one place

Comment

Terrorists my dimpled ass! These people make terrorists look like the Sisters of Charity! These guys are Cannonballers!

Comment

The midas touch, he touched it too much, Goldmember, he's from the Netherlands, where he learn to dance, Gold, Goldmember....

There are only two things I can't stand in this world, people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
                              Last edited by TheSilverBuick; April 30, 2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Awwwww come on now! The best quote has to be from Dark Territory:

Assumption is the Mother of all F**k-ups!

Comment

Working...
                                X