Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get the BIGGER avatar I see on some of your posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the BIGGER avatar I see on some of your posts?

Keep in mind I'm a simpleton with computers. Thanks
    STUGOTS

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    Keep in mind I'm a simpleton with computers. Thanks

You need a bigger pic to start with. Your pic is avatar size, try it at a normal size......

Basically right click on my avatar, then click on "open image in new tab", you'll be able to see how big my avatar pic really is......
    Last edited by TC; April 15, 2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      You need a bigger pic to start with. Your pic is avatar size, try it at a normal size......

Basically right click on my avatar, then click on "open image in new tab", you'll be able to see how big my avatar pic really is......
      Everything I've done so far says it's too big or invalid file. BTW, my current one's from a full size pic from "my pictures"
      Last edited by groucho; April 15, 2011, 10:42 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
        Everything I've done so far says it's too big or invalid file. BTW, my current one's from a full size pic from "my pictures"
        Hmm..... I'm not sure what's going on, My avatar is a carry over from the old forum, so maybe I slipped one through if you know what I mean.

When I right click on your avatar and view the pic it is this size...... You sure you linked the pic and not the thumbnail for the pic.

Comment

This is the size of my pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            Hmm..... I'm not sure what's going on, My avatar is a carry over from the old forum, so maybe I slipped one through if you know what I mean.

When I right click on your avatar and view the pic it is this size...... You sure you linked the pic and not the thumbnail for the pic.

that's the size when i go to "my pics". how can i enlarge it before bring to my avatar?
            Last edited by groucho; April 15, 2011, 10:59 PM.
            STUGOTS

Comment

You'll probably have to use something like PhotoShop to enlarge it.

Comment

Yeah.....having same issue and can't get a photo
                into my sig area.

Getting same message as Groucho
                Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Guys, please note: The maximum size of your custom avatar image is 128 by 128 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
                  If it is bigger than that, it will not load ... if it is smaller than that, the avatar will be smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                    Guys, please note: The maximum size of your custom avatar image is 128 by 128 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).
                    If it is bigger than that, it will not load ... if it is smaller than that, the avatar will be smaller.

TC's is 180 by 135....according to the photo's info
                    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

btt
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                        TC's is 180 by 135....according to the photo's info
                        It migrated over with the forum change is the only thing I can figure as to the larger size. All new avatars will have to adhere to the 128x128 size I guess? Mine did the same thing migration wise.
                        Last edited by Pumpkin; April 17, 2011, 03:12 PM.
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                        X