What Browser Do You Use??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Browser Do You Use??

I'm thinking that some of the problems people are having is because their browser is outdated.

So what browser are you using and is it the current version of that browser.

If your not sure if you have the current version of your browser go to their website and see if you have the newest version they are offering. I use the flock browser, and they recently moved to the Chrome browser format, I was having a lot of the problems everyone is complaining about with the old flock browser but with the new Flock Browser(Chrome) I'm not experiencing any of the problems that I was.

So anyway list up your current browser and Version number and lets see if that's the problem......
    Last edited by TC; April 15, 2011, 11:20 PM.

IE8 here no issues

Comment

MSN 8 or 7

no issues now
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Chrome...no issues since i fixed the weird font thing...
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Safari
          58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

Comment

IE8 is fine for me at home, the IE9 at work is doing the weird font thing. I put the old forum into permanent compatibility mode (Thanks Randal) to deal with the jacked up reply issue where it was spaz-o-scrolling on anything longer than a page. The URL hasn't changed so it's probably still in compatibility mode now...
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I'm using Chrome...no issues here.

Comment

I use Google Chrome 0.0.0.0
                Not having any problems so far.

Comment

Firefox (latest update what ever that was)
                  No issues here
                  Jeff
                  Follow My Build

Comment

Firefox too ... latest version and it works just fine.
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Google Chrome, and no issues here either.
                      Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

IE7, no issues.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Firefox and Chrome. Seems to be working

Comment

Chrome on my work computer and Safari on my iPhone and iPad. I haven't had any problems on either except being logged out all the time on Chrome incognito.
                            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Safari is OK but Firefox is doing the small type. I tried to update Firefox but failed miserably. Maybe ME can figure this out - she's pretty smart (even though she did marry me).

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X