Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geezus..........where'd all these people come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezus..........where'd all these people come from?

Over a 1000 users online this morning......with over 900 guests

Sign 'em up

Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

I seen that too and thought what the ?
    sigpic

Comment

There is only one explanation for this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Duh-WINNING.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	854493
      Jeff
      Follow My Build

Comment

Either our old forum didn't talley them right, or the vBulletin doesn't. I'm inclined to think it's vBulletin based on this and the V8Buick board numbers vs. posters.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We had about 5,000 members and not everyone is back onboard yet.
          I'm surmising that lots of members are looking around, still trying to migrate over to the new platform.

Comment

bots
            I get 100+ a day

Comment

I think its just keeping people logged in.

My .02
              Jeff
              Follow My Build

Comment

But there are "hero" members I've never heard of before...
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

a lot of folks appear to have lost their last screen name and it apparently reverted some to older screen names but kept their post count. There are a ton of new signups, there probably needs to be two form factor identification to reduce the bot signups. A simple question in addition to the horrible font recognition would probably help. It's annoying as hell to the legit users, unfortunately.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

There were 1900 people online yesterday morning I about freaked......I thought to myself well we really shattered the old record!!!!
                    Last edited by cal67ss396; April 18, 2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

I met a guy at springboro hardware yesterday while getting a new bolt for my son's saturn motor mount..... I told him about Bangshift.com, cause he was drivin' a beautiful red '50 ford pickup... he said he would check us out.... there's one maybe.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

When I logged on, it showed almost 1700 guests and around 250 members on the site. The site also states we have 9,136 members. It would be cool if it's accurate.
                        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The members number of just over 9,000 is correct. That is what we know we have. The number of people online is in the last 90 minutes, not this actual moment. It's a vbulletin thing.
                          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

cool...word is getting out...as long as the guys from moparts dont show up..we will be doucheless....lol

/tongue-in-cheek\
                            "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                              But there are "hero" members I've never heard of before...
                              Yeah, you've got the screwy name thing going on, and there are some people that don't usually stray from their regular boards, like Power Tour, Drag Week, etc...
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X