Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you edit posts like the other board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you edit posts like the other board?

yes, no, maybe? am I missing something?
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

there is a timed limit

Comment

that blows....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Yep, only a limited amount of time to edit a post.
        That is also the screen you delete a post from, so when that is gone, it is in stone !

Comment

Agreed.
          I'm probably wrong

Comment

It told me yesterday, you've got 5 minutes to fix the post or change your mind about it. After that....yep, granite.

Has anybody had any luck with the spell checker? It wanted me to download some program, and I did, but I still can't see that it works.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This time-setting needs to be changed into indefinite.
              Stuff or info one puts online now might be bad or inappropiate in a couple of months/years and should be able to be changed by the original poster.

Having said that, I might dissagree about this next week, but I probably can't change my opinion again I guess...

Also the Delete-topic screen should be at the bottom of the edit-screen. But that's probably a forum template-related thing and not easily changed.
              Last edited by BigBlockMopar; April 16, 2011, 10:55 AM.
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

The Bullet #2?
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                X