Signature size ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature size ..

Ok, how do we size that so you can read it ?

Good lord this new fangled website has me all messed up !
    sigpic

My PM feature is not Pm'ing either looks like ?
    sigpic

Comment

Daryl, as far as PM's go you've got to have less than 50 stored messages to use it. With the Sig line go to settings, edit Sig and click on 3 in the drop down box. You will maybe have to copy paste your sig to encapsulate it after choosing 3. Worked for me.
      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I have 26 messages total ?
        sigpic

Comment

Can't help you there, I'm just a member, not a Mod. As far as the Sig line size goes though, click on this link>> http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...h-your-browser!

Matt

Comment

Tried it, no workie .. I put the blame on Lohnes
            sigpic

Comment

BigDad, you have to go to Settings and in General you select either Advanced or Extended and the Save.
              Then go to Edit Signature and block your text and then select font size number 2 and Save.
              Done.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                BigDad, you have to go to Settings and in General you select either Advanced or Extended and the Save.
                Then go to Edit Signature and block your text and then select font size number 2 and Save.
                Done.
                that worked.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Resize it down, just a tad.

Matt

Comment

2 I said 2 !!!

Comment

I like it like this ,adds a bit of mystery to my message ... Viva Lohnes !!
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't get a signature to load at all. What am I doing wrong?
                        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Well - if you can read my sig now - white monsters solution worked for me...
                          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                            I can't get a signature to load at all. What am I doing wrong?
                            me either-and i still cant read anything because of tiny type-I think it's because we are in socal and lohnes hates our sunshine from atop his snow drifts.
                            67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                            05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                              Well - if you can read my sig now - white monsters solution worked for me...
                              O.K. - Just in case anyone tried this several times without success - after I had read it several times too -
                              BLOCK (or highlight) the text before picking font size and saving - was the part I was missing.
                              All good now.
                              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
                              X