Forum change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum change.

Improvement or not? Where's the poll feature . Maybe it's just a infancy issue. What say you?
    Last edited by Pumpkin; April 16, 2011, 02:58 PM.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Not too fond of it right now but that's only cuz it's new. I do like the ease of posting pics, etc. I'm sure as soon as I get the hang of it, it'll be fine.
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Like all things it's going to take a little time to get used to it. But its alright.
      OH YEAH
      Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

The forum changed?
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted.
          If this limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Comment

I will put it simple.

This new forum sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No replys to our last posts is available,unless I missed something,dont care to go thru everything to find a few replys.
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
              The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted.
              If this limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.
              Well, when you think about it (and I'm not taking any sort of stand, here, one way or another) five minutes is a lot of time.

If we all only took five minutes to think about something before we said it or did, it, it would make a difference at the time as to what we said or did.

You can make somebody pregnant in five minutes or less.

You can quit a job in five seconds, or get fired from one in less.

Five minutes is a long time...I'm coaching myself , here....

Five minutes is a lot of time. Most times.
              Last edited by pdub; April 16, 2011, 03:53 PM.
              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
                Well, most of us that have tried to edit a message have already figured that out. Almost all of the users here came from the old HotRod site because of a forum "upgrade" that actually degraded the user funcionality, and participation level. Seems to be happening here as well, as there are hundreds of members logged on, but only a few responding. My .02$
                Last edited by Pumpkin; April 16, 2011, 04:06 PM. Reason: Because I missed out on the time limit on other posts I made, I wanted to edit this one before I got a time out.

Matt

Comment

Hey Matt, the best part of it is I can't post a poll!

dub

Comment

I actually found out how to post a poll, but I'm not telling !

Matt

Comment

I will put it simple.

This new forum sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No replys to our last posts is available,unless I missed something,dont care to go thru everything to find a few replys.
                      I don't really like it, either. The old one was tits in my book.
                      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                        I actually found out how to post a poll, but I'm not telling !
                        OHHHHHHHH you must tell, you MUST! If you don't tell, we'll hold your head under water until the bubbles pop and spell out the "how" like on the cartoons. You must, don't make us make you tell...

Comment

I guess, like everything else, it's gonna take a while to get used to. IMHO, though, the white is hard to look at for more than 5-10 minutes and I don't like that I can't put my animated GIF back in my signature. I've given up on them ever making it Tapatalk compatible so I can actually upload photos and I'm definitely thinking about what I write more before I post because if the 5 minute limit (broadband isn't available at my house so I'm stuck on the Edge network on my phone...it could take 5 minutes for the dang page to load).
                          Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Sometimes change is good, I "hope" this "change" was one of them. So far, not so much.

Matt

Comment

If I lived up North in the cold, I'd be pissy too.

Comment

Working...
                              X