• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Vote

Matt didn't tell us how to create a poll on the new forum because:

A. He knew peewee was bound to try it

B. Polls don't really matter

C. Polls are only good for ice fishing in Wisconsin after you drill a hole in the water

D. None of the above

And I found the "post a poll" check-box, and I checked it, and I'm playing with it right now, with no success, apparently.

I wouldn't want to be Chad right now. Poor guy's got his hands full for sure. With all of the issues on the table, I have to say that with the new forum, to me at least, the ability to post an image so easily is worth the change by itself. Priceless.

Oh, and the smileys are good, too. I like it. The rest will come together with time. With Chad's time. Thanks, Chad.

peedub
    Because he knew peewee would try it
    37.50%
    Because polls don't really matter
    12.50%
    Polls are only good for fishing in Wisconsin after you drill a hole in the water
    31.25%
    None of the above
    18.75%
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

WOW!!!!!!!!!! It DOES work! You have to "post" it, and then it lets you fill it in!

Sorry Matt, I've polled again. You made me promise I wouldn't....I lied.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Yeah P-dub. I of course answered the poll correctly - that is answer "A". And I was right, as was Matt. Another amusing but otherwise meaningless poll. And darn it, that's enough!

I agree, Peewee. Chad and Brian have their collective hands full. If they'd selected me as a Beta tester I could have found all the glitches as I'm as computer illiterate as possible and still be able to sign on. I'm one of those "better idiots" you hear about. But NOOOOoooo, they selected guys with PCs and some level of ability. Once again leaving us MAC guys out in the cold (am I sniveling now?). Still, I know the guys will sort this all out and continue to make BS the finest joint on the Interwebs.

Dan

Comment

Working...
      X