X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just get a bigger mouse!
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

The topic names in all caps make me think the board is yelling at me and that hurts my feelings.

Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Can we have this back?

Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

I don't mind the white background at all. The contrast it provides to the black text works fine for me.

I noticed on the Land Speed part of the forum the threads are from 2008, not new ones. Am I missing something there?

Comment

no complaints here. I have an technical issue I have been battling at work for a week or so. i know what you are going through.
            You have my support getting all the LITTLE things figured out.
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
              If you guys truly need more than 1000 PMs, we'll look into changing it. But you might want to think about why you have them. Next thing you know, your family will be on tv pulling 14 years of newspapers, 4 dead cats, and an entire Blockbuster worth of DVDs out of your house along with enough trash to fill the dump.
              I'm not worried about dead cat storage, I have plenty of room for more dead cats, I was concerned about PM storage =P I'll do some house cleaning in my PM's, but I know I have probably around 100 PM's that are technical question stuff for the EFI conversions and such.
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

did you try the download option of the PM? when i deleting mine i saw where you could download your pm's. I did not try it myself. maybe a good way to get them off the PM's and be able to organize them. just my .02
                Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I for one have had no problems with the switch ... .... the Q's I've had have been answered in different posts. Love the new smileys and easy pic posting.
                  Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
                    did you try the download option of the PM? when i deleting mine i saw where you could download your pm's. I did not try it myself. maybe a good way to get them off the PM's and be able to organize them. just my .02
                    Hmm, interesting. I haven't attempted to clean up my PM box yet. I've just ignored it mostly for now.

Comment

The PM limit was changed to 1,000 over the weekend. Let us know if it still has not taken effect.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

[COLOR="blue"]I cannot send one even without getting a flag telling me
                        errors have occured.
                        What errors ?
                        And why can

Comment

Crap.

Comment

Finished here i think !!

Comment

Malc, what are you using for a web browser?

Comment

I get notification by email, when I click on the link that takes me to the next post, it takes me to the first page of that thread. If I click on New Posts, it takes me to a list of every thread on the forum with a new post. Then I have to look for the thread that I was subscribed to. When I'm looking at messages from a half dozen different forums, I don't have time to search to find what was said on one thread of one forum. Why when the email says "#post514486" does it take me to the first page?

Comment

Working...
                                X