Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tedly
    replied
    What the hell is going on with Malc? ??? Can he only communicate one word at a time now?

Malc! Blink once for yes, twice for no!
    Last edited by tedly; April 18, 2011, 01:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Mine does also.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 BS Inbox.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	854526
    Last edited by Monster; April 18, 2011, 01:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TC
    replied
    Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
    We changed it to 1000 three or four days ago, before you were griping about not having enough space. I thought you must have thousands for no reason. If all you have is a couple hundred worth keeping, then clear out some space. 1000 should be plenty to keep.

Hey Chad if you guys changed it to a 1000, why does it still say 50 at the bottom of my inbox page.

Last edited by TC; April 18, 2011, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BangShiftChad
    replied
    Chryco,

How many PMs do you have in your sent and inbox? If they are more than 1000, that is your problem. If that doesn't do it, email me.

I had that issue at first too. Email me, [email protected] with your computer and browser info so I can figure out why it is doing it to you.

Leave a comment:

• BangShiftChad
    replied
    Originally posted by NMCA_Ron View Post
    A couple years ago, I changed my screen name (not my user name) to Ron Ward. The new format reverts me back to using my original user name of NMCA_Ron.

Any way to edit my screen name without generating a new user name?

Ron
    We are working on that Ron. I'm in the same boat. I was BangShiftChad and it has reverted back to carjunkiechad.
    I'll keep you posted.

Leave a comment:

• chryco63
    replied
    Not able to send a PM at the moment. Screen that comes up says something about the follower errors, but there are no errors listed.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Ward
    replied
    A couple years ago, I changed my screen name (not my user name) to Ron Ward. The new format reverts me back to using my original user name of NMCA_Ron.

Any way to edit my screen name without generating a new user name?

Ron

Leave a comment:

• BangShiftChad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Hmm, interesting. I haven't attempted to clean up my PM box yet. I've just ignored it mostly for now.
    We changed it to 1000 three or four days ago, before you were griping about not having enough space. I thought you must have thousands for no reason. If all you have is a couple hundred worth keeping, then clear out some space. 1000 should be plenty to keep.

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied
    Bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied
    Can

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied
    Malc, what are you using for a web browser?-----Windows
    Can
    Last edited by malc; April 18, 2011, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Leon
    replied
    I get notification by email, when I click on the link that takes me to the next post, it takes me to the first page of that thread. If I click on New Posts, it takes me to a list of every thread on the forum with a new post. Then I have to look for the thread that I was subscribed to. When I'm looking at messages from a half dozen different forums, I don't have time to search to find what was said on one thread of one forum. Why when the email says "#post514486" does it take me to the first page?

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Malc, what are you using for a web browser?

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied
    Finished here i think !!

Leave a comment:

• malc
    replied
    Crap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X