Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC
    replied
    Cool, thanks Brian and Chad, you guys are the coolest!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gary 351C
    replied
    stage1scott has his new avatar up. Progress!

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
    I've seen some complaints about not enough PM space. Seriously? Do you guys really need more than 1000?
    when the new forum went online, the limit was 50, and some of us had a few hundred, our PM boxes were suddenly full, and PM didn't work at all. I think that's what the complaining was about?

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
    Someone else mentioned this so I'm not alone - The "New" button does not take me to the newest posts since I read that thread. Instead, it starts at the first post all over again. Not too bad on new/short threads but those with 100+ pages and it's a real PITA.

I really do appreciate all the work you've done and I'm sure these relatively few issues can be resolved. I haven't implanted a pic yet but I know I'll appreciate that feature when I do. Hang in there - I know it'll all be worth it in the end.

My font size issues seem to have resolved - no clue why. So, for at least one of us, that's OK.

Dan
    go into subscribed threads by clicking "quick links"...then look for the ones with a blue circle with 2 little triangles....that indicates activity since your last visit............click that circle, and it'll take you to the 1st newest post
    Last edited by groucho; April 17, 2011, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DanStokes
    replied
    Someone else mentioned this so I'm not alone - The "New" button does not take me to the newest posts since I read that thread. Instead, it starts at the first post all over again. Not too bad on new/short threads but those with 100+ pages and it's a real PITA.

I really do appreciate all the work you've done and I'm sure these relatively few issues can be resolved. I haven't implanted a pic yet but I know I'll appreciate that feature when I do. Hang in there - I know it'll all be worth it in the end.

My font size issues seem to have resolved - no clue why. So, for at least one of us, that's OK.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• CTX-SLPR
    replied
    I don't know if this is even technically feasable but can you make the forum width auto scale with display settings? That way people with widescreen monitors can get a full width forum section?

I've also noticed the main page doesn't seem to update new posts vs no new posts for me, anyone else have that issue?

Thanks for all the hard work guys and I'm totally digging the new layout and ability to embed more than just photobucket pictures and the ability to post a random sketch without having to resort to photobucket uploading it!

Leave a comment:

• stage1scott
    replied
    I still have tiny type and refreshing does not change it-I am currently copying and pasting to a word document anything I want to read-that's slow and cumbersome.....

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
    if you guys truly need more than 1000 pms, we'll look into changing it. But you might want to think about why you have them. Next thing you know, your family will be on tv pulling 14 years of newspapers, 4 dead cats, and an entire blockbuster worth of dvds out of your house along with enough trash to fill the dump.
    lmao!

Leave a comment:

• groucho
    replied
    I think the color's fine

Leave a comment:

• BangShiftChad
    replied
    I've seen some complaints about not enough PM space. Seriously? Do you guys really need more than 1000? Get an email address man. They are free on GMail.

I hate PMs personally. I have several email addresses, a phone, and ears. If you can't get me on one of those three, you aint lookin hard enough. My phone number is everywhere. So is my email address. Feel free to use either one.

If you guys truly need more than 1000 PMs, we'll look into changing it. But you might want to think about why you have them. Next thing you know, your family will be on tv pulling 14 years of newspapers, 4 dead cats, and an entire Blockbuster worth of DVDs out of your house along with enough trash to fill the dump.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    started a topic ***Board Stuff We're Working On**

***Board Stuff We're Working On**

Hey everyone, just an FYI on what we have on the "fix it" list for the next couple days, just want to let people know that we're not saying, "everything's done" at this point. If you have any other FUNCTIONALITY issues please post them here.

**Still working on some log in issues, sorry for anyone trapped outside and trying to get in, but we should have you all handled in the next couple days.

**Post editing -- you will be able to edit your posts at any time, not just for the first couple minutes

**Photo widths on the forum -- as much as the larger avatars are cool, we're going to shrink them back down so that photos can be posted and you won't have to scroll bar side to side in order to see the whole photo. The avatar will lose about 40 pixels. Those will be given to the posting area for the photos.

**Signature font size -- there is a work around for this but we're still trying to square it away so you don't have to do anything extra.

***Coloration -- We may tweak the background color of the board as some have said that it freaks their eyes out with the bright white that it is now.

**Calendar -- It either works now or will shortly. Don't fret.
    Last edited by BangShiftChad; April 17, 2011, 08:06 PM.
Working...
X