No announcement yet.

***Board Stuff We're Working On**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legendary Bangshifter and Post Whore look a lot alike.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I don't remember if it's this thread that spoke of the colors....but I like them. On my screen I see shades of blue with some red accents. It seems to me to be a good look and balance.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        You guys going to get cool titles? We have "Legendary Bangshifter" and "Lord God King Spidergearsman" and such. Any way to jazz up "Administrator"?

the big squash instead of admin

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver View Post

Also, the site is showing that there is new posts in threads, but there are only ones I've read. It is also showing new posts in threads and I am the last one to post there.
          reb the hot threads with new post is an envelope thats lite red and open envelope flap
          hot threads with NO NEW POST are again light red with the envelope flap closed...
          I've asked about this and got no where(no replies in the threads and no p.m's(no idea if thats even working yet ) about if it's gonna stay that way or they are working on a change)
          maybe if you p.m. chad you'll get a reply.. as you're farthar up the "worthy" members than I

Comment

I also have Boston Marathon jackets for the two loons that run this place..
            CHAD I NEED AN ADDY TO SEND IT..
            I know where to find the big squash..
            I'll be keeping the one signed by ray allen/shack/pierce/etc

Comment

For those who are getting logged OFF all the time, (besides ditching the Bangshift-'cookies' in your browser-settings), How are you visiting this site?
              Is the URL in your browser starting with "http://www.bangshift.com...", or with "http://bangshift.com... " ??
              See if this suddenly changes while you navigate on the site. This might be the problem.

The correct URL should be WITH the 'www'-part.
              Don't forget to change your bookmarks if you have the 'wrong' link bookmarked perhaps.
              Last edited by BigBlockMopar; April 20, 2011, 06:34 AM.
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

The "All Caps" titles are a bit hard to read. Maybe it's just me but I'm actually having a hell of a hard time reading the titles.

Perhaps others have already mentioned this. I know you guys are neck-deep in work, so sorry to add to the "bitch list" lol

Comment

When I recieve an email notification for a reply on a thread and click on the link, why does the link land me a page or more from the actual reply?
                  200WINS HRPT Long Haul 2008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bettendorf, WI Dells, 15 Champaign, Madison, 16 OK City, Wichita, KC, 17 KC, Newton
                  Forum Freaks Road Trip, 2020 Kool Deadwood Nites, 2021 Southernmost Road Trip, 2022 Great Southern Tour

Comment

Originally posted by roetman View Post
                    When I recieve an email notification for a reply on a thread and click on the link, why does the link land me a page or more from the actual reply?
                    It's still taking me to page one of the thread. It won't recognize the post count and bring me to the proper post....

Comment

Originally posted by Leon View Post
                      It's still taking me to page one of the thread. It won't recognize the post count and bring me to the proper post....
                      Mine's doing that now too
                      STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
                        stage1scott has his new avatar up. Progress!
                        My avatar is due for the monthly change up, but the new forum won't let me change it-WTF?? no matter what I try I get a response it is too big-even when the one I am trying to load up is HALF the size of the current one. Tried a message to the fixers on here, received no reply-anyone hav e any idea? My curent avatar is 90x90, tried loading one that was 80x60 this morning, still no go. Help!
                        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Working...
                        X