Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Register and Build Your Own BangShift Garage

How to Register and Build Your Own BangShift.com Garage

BangShift.com allows registered users to build their very own garage housing up to 10 of their vehicles. You may upload and edit photos, text, and more in your garage, and can change it any time you like. The steps to build your own garage are below.

1. You must be a registered BangShift.com member to build a garage. If you are not a registered member, follow the instructions below. If you are already a registered member, you may proceed to STEP #6.

2. Click on REGISTER at the top right of the page. See photo with yellow circle below.

3. Enter your Birth Date and click PROCEED at the bottom right side of the page. See yellow circle below.

4. Choose a username and password. Then enter your email address, the image verification, agree to the forum rules, and click Confirm Registration at the bottom right side of the page. See yellow circle below.

5. Click go back to Forums. See yellow circle in photo below.

6. Click Edit My Garage, just above the Forum Tab, on the top left side of the page. See yellow circle in photo below.

7. Enter the information for the first car in your garage. You are able to enter year, make, model, history, modifications in several categories, etc. After filling in the information for a particular section, you can upload a photo for that section on each car. Just click on the Add Image button on the left side, see photo below, and either upload a photo from your computer, photobucket, etc. Click UPLOAD after choosing a photo and you can move on to the next section for your car. Like Engine/Trans/Rearend.

8. When you are finished entering all the information for your car, click Save Changes or Save Changes and Preview at the bottom right side of the page. See yellow circle in photo below.

9. If you are done adding cars to your garage, go hang out in the forums and have fun. If you want to add another car to your garage, start with Step 6 again.

10. To manage and edit existing vehicles in your garage, click on My Garage, under the Garage Tab, and then click on the vehicle in your garage that you want to change, add more photos to, etc. See yellow circle in photo below.
    Last edited by BangShiftChad; April 17, 2011, 08:30 PM.
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Tried to right click and paste from photobucket and
    can't get it to work.
    When I right click the add image box goes away
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      Tried to right click and paste from photobucket and
      can't get it to work.
      When I right click the add image box goes away
      Try using the keyboard commands instead.
      Just put cursor into text box and hold down the "Ctrl" key while you hit the "V" key (paste command).

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteMonster View Post
        Try using the keyboard commands instead.
        Just put cursor into text box and hold down the "Ctrl" key while you hit the "V" key (paste command).
        Yep........that did it
        Thanks WM
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Query: Can't retrieve the Mirada's entire buildup file. Any chance of remedying this?
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
          X