No announcement yet.

I hate april!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the cool summer weather we get up here, and the winters are much milder than back home in Nebraska. The problem is we get lots more snow, the days are much shorter in winter, and when spring comes it is a huge relief. There isnt much more than I can do in winter than goof around online, keep the house warm and the fire burning, and plan for what I want to do when I can get back in the shop. December to April is the roughest for me, and April leaves me just wishing it would warm up, then it does, only to drop back into the deep freeze and snow on us again. Snow means salt on the roads, and I am not driving my GTO or any of the valuable cars on it then.

However, I will take those few months of white isolation and enjoy not having to need air conditioning, not having someone living twenty feet from me, and being able to enjoy the incredible scenery of the Lake Superior shoreline. I lived in the south for 5 years, been to the desert 5 times, and I choose to live up here. I wouldnt have it any other way. I just wish April would warm up faster... and then stay warm.....

Comment

So did I miss summer or...
      I wasn't looking forward to waking up to snow on the ground, because I have to take my Mustang in for exhaust work today

It really looks like winter is starting up again with green grass poking up through the snow!
      Jeff
      Follow My Build

Comment

Working...
      X