• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the P-Town swapmeet yesterday

here are some pics

Comment

Comment

I did too. We'll have more photos us tomorrow. Didn't know you were there...
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

i didnt know you were there either .... let me know next time man.. whats the next thing you are doing out here?
          Last edited by shaun callaway; April 18, 2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

bump for people who want to see pics

Comment

man do i dig that green Caddy...was it hydro or bagged or jsut lowered? I have been lusting after one of these the last few years,
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

honestly i dont know i just started taking pictures haha

Comment

Thanks for the pics Shaun, all that sun and t-shirts I could almost feel the heat. I really like all the VW stuff.

Comment

no problem the next one is in june and it will be even hotter lol and i will definately post pics of that one up to

Comment

you guys know how to put salt in the east coasters cuts !! lol

Comment

hahahaha sorry .... this past weekend was so nice and during the week it has been drizzly and in the mid 60's so we have been having some strange weather.

Comment

Working...
                        X