No commenting on the Blog posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No commenting on the Blog posts?

Am I just blind? how do you comment on the blog posts (the stuff Chad and Brian do)?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

They are going to work that in so the blog comments are under the blogs. Kinda like all news article websites?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

They've always been under the blogs, but some of you go into the forums and look at the Blog Items based on what you see in the forum section for them.

In order to comment on the blog items you have always been required to be a member, and we wanted to change that. So, we are doing an upgrade on that right now too. Anyone will be able to comment on a blog item starting in the next few days.

Until then, just hang tight. Feel free to start a thread about any blog item you like as well. Comment away then.

Thanks,
      Chad
      "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

okay Chad.... my comment, racing is a dangerous sport - tracks are designed to reduce the damages to the innocent other motorists (sheeples).... thus, I think your blog about the Corvette and 200 mph was completely off. If the guys who own the Corvette want to run something that will kill them - let em. As long as they don't go drive that beast (or its son) out on the street at 200mph, it's just fine.

I do think that tracks have become as warm/fuzzy/treehuggy as the general population when at the end it should be the participant's choice whether or not they have all the safety gear you think is necessary.

Comment

Buickguy,

I'm going to start a thread about the Blog Item and we'll have this discussion there. You are wrong by the way. LOL
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad View Post
            Buickguy,

I'm going to start a thread about the Blog Item and we'll have this discussion there. You are wrong by the way. LOL

I hear that twice... once when someone thinks they're right, the second time when they're apologizing.
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; April 18, 2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X