Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to drive a roommate insane in 12 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to drive a roommate insane in 12 days.

So, I have 12 days left with my roommate. As of late he has gotten pretty hard to live with on my end. He comes in at 4+ am on school nights, bitches if I turn the lights on in the morning or listen to my music during the day, he skypes with his girlfriend all night long. So, I have 12 days and a wake up till we are all done as roommates. My goal is to try and do little things over the next two weeks to convince him he is off his rocker.

I have some ideas as a starting point, but not enough to go for a whole two weeks. So I need ideas. Nothing harmful or endangering, everything done in mind of making it seem like tons of coincidences stacked up.

Ideas?

Saw the legs off on his chair? 1 or 2 inches at a time, two or three times over the two weeks?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

If he has a mouse on his computer, a piece of scotch tape over the laser sensor (assumption it's that kind), is usually good for some fustration.

Comment

No dice, it's a rolling chair. One thing on my side, however, is that he has the observational powers of a jar of peanut butter.

Comment

Good ideas can be found in the Roomate Confessions column on Collegehumor.com. Personally, I'd tough it out for the last few days.

Comment

shorten his shoe laces and double side duct tape his shoes to the floor
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Does apple juice misted out of a spray bottle leave surfaces sticky? idk.

Comment

Randomly tighten or loosen the laces on his shoes when he's asleep.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Rub poison ivy on the toilet paper. (Be sure to have your own roll stashed away.)
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

He's got his own computer, right? Go into the keyboard's control panel and change the language setting. He'll be typing in Russian in no time...heh, heh...
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

shorten the sheets on his bed.
                      Have random women text him while he's with his skype girl
                      move his clocks ahead 5 minutes a day
                      whistle in the morning
                      change his music
                      jam one wheel of his chair
                      Put random, inflammatory bumper-stickers on his car (bad cop, no donut is a favorite of mine).
                      Call and have them announce his lights are on in his car

what does he like? does he have a routine? do you have dorm meal cards? you can call and report his stolen.
                      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SSChevyManiac1 View Post
                        Good ideas can be found in the Roomate Confessions column on Collegehumor.com. Personally, I'd tough it out for the last few days.
                        +1

if you haven't made each other physically ill.. count yourself lucky has having a compatible roommate.

Did I tell you my northern mainer and a mexican room mate story? oh. my. god.

that subject gets ambivalent. your lucky it is not.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
                          He comes in at 4+ am on school nights, bitches if I turn the lights on in the morning or listen to my music during the day, he skypes with his girlfriend all night long.
                          Sounds pretty much like a normal college kid to me..........

I know roommates can be a pain in the ass, I've had my fair share of them when I was younger, but you have to remember your roommate has a life to and you can't expect him to tippy-toe it around yours. All you can do is use this as a life learning experience, so you know how to deal with the next guy like him that comes along.......
                          Last edited by TC; April 18, 2011, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Not to be mean but I second what TC says, its all about learning how to deal with the other guy one way or the other. He has a life ,and so do you . You can avenge or you can suck it up. You will always have to deal with someone in life at work ,school , or later in life while the kids are at the ball field and you will never always see eye to eye with and adversary.
                            ps , I dont like your avatar pic(kind of looks like a high school most likely to succeed pic) , can you change it to the one holding the bad rotor. j/k thats the crap you have to deal with.

Comment

any food that gives you gas might be on the daily menu.. Just take a gas eeze before classes.
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X