Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to drive a roommate insane in 12 days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A chicken in the toilet tank. They'll look for a long time until they find the source of the smell.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
      Slight issue. His car=my car. He is the only person I trust to drive the thing without my supervision.

Is it to much to put nair in his shampoo?
      Spray alcohol on your junk and light on fire. Nair feels the same. Don't do it. DAMHIK
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Go to the store.

Get a habernero pepper.

Crush it up really good in a coffee cup or similar vessel.

Pull a pair of clean underwear out of his dresser.

Put ONE drop of the habernero juice in the crotch of the underwear.

Put the underwear back in his drawer.

Who knows? Maybe he won't grab that pair of drawers until AFTER he and you have parted ways, but I am sure you would like to see the look on his face about 5 minutes after he puts them on.
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I lived with a guy who someone hated so much that they snuck into our open room and took a dump right on his chair. Literally, right on his desk chair.

I think my friend Pete did it, but no one has ever been officially pinned for the crime.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

A boullion cube in the shower head is awesome. They walk around smelling like chicken soup all day.
            I'm probably wrong

Comment

We filled a friend's water bottle with Gin. He went to the gym with it everyday. He didn't sip when he opened it.

We kept moving the car around the parking lot. Since he is driving yours, go out and move it to another space right after he parks it, especially since he is the next one to drive it. He will either think it got stolen or not trust his own memory. We did this to a friend 9 weeks in a row. He is now senile. Can't remember anything anymore.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 98ciHemi View Post
                Slight issue. His car=my car. He is the only person I trust to drive the thing without my supervision.

Is it to much to put nair in his shampoo?
                Nicer Avatar

Comment

Working...
                X