Belize.... The open road... in spanish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belize.... The open road... in spanish

This is a late model trip I've been scheming on for a few months... it's a trip to Belize... ( that's a country just south of Mexico and East of Guatamala )

From Brownsville Texas to Belize is about 1500 miles of Pure Mexico... ( read Cheap Beer, bad Gas, and bad guys ) So here's the concept...

Freiburger and Chad get something running that resembles 4 wheels... I get a two wheel vehicle running, My friend Mark Amrhien brings his scooter junk to the last meet in October at Maxton... I carry our junk to Texas... Freiburger and Chad end up in Texas...

We take off on a blistering pace... making HUGE time... like 200-400 miles per day.. We stay in hovel's... drink cold beer, deal with bad gas, make new friends, Maybe camp... maybe NOT... ( I can do it.. but since I'm fornicating with this chicken... I pick not ... at least in the plan )

Oh and do this gig on NO MONEY... or at least virtually no money... The scooter I'm taking costs less then a grand... the gas is what it is... I can't fix that... but other then Gas... I want to do my half of the trip on the cheap.. Say less then a grand total for my half of the trip.

Tonya is going to fly down and meet us in Belize... ( which is how I sold her on this crazy ass idea in the first place )... and we're going to meander back...

I'm expecting this deal to last around 2 weeks... be dirty, maybe greasy, Wickedly fun...we'll all drive and ride everything a bit along the way... and ultimately have the Adventure of a life time...

See the deal is that while the Baja 1000 is fast, competitive and historic... our trip will be the exact opposite... okay... sorta... it might be Epic... and set North American relations back a 1000 years... but it won't be fast...
    Keith

Re: Belize.... The open road... in spanish

I get now.....Tonya is a shrink, she indulges you in a attempt to make you well, what a great lady, good luck with your recovery Keith
    Never kick a fresh Turd on a hot day.....Harry S Truman

Comment

The first step in recovery is admitting that you have a problem. The second is agreeing to do something (anything) about it. In Keith's case, t'ain't gonna happen. The deal is - Tonya's just a sweetie and will put up not only with Keith's stuff, but also from the whole herd of us.

Dan

Comment

Sounds like a cool trip.Damn working for a living

Comment

As long as you aren't riding some gay BMW ;D ;D ;D

Truly a pleasure to hang out with you this weekend. Looking forward to the next trip down.
          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Are you gonna pre-plan a Rescue Trip? Which would make a great Movie. I'll start writting the Screenplay now. Watch the Check Points and the Federalis, they like to be difficult at times.

Comment

You realize that bad guys only hang out where there are expectations of profits... we're going to do a Sneak attack on Back roads and side streets... not much 4 lane (Yep there actually is some )

Keith

Comment

A good Baja VW would be fun to drive along, decent on gas too.

Comment

Take the '73 Fury, the perfect ride.
                  -dulcich

Comment

sounds like a blast. by the way, how much is gas in mexico?

Comment

The best thing will be be if the boys get marooned in some god forsaken Mexican city and Turk is forced to open his own Churro stand to make a living (after failing miserably as a male prostitute)

HA!

I can hear the ads now,

Crazy Turk's Forged Piston Churros!
                      Now 100% free of dog, cat, and horse meat!
                      Made with a world's finest forged piston and JC Whitney steering wheel!
                      That burning sensation in your mouth means it's fresh!
                      Now accepting Diet Coke as payment!

Brian
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ouch

Comment

I think it would be CAST piston Churros!!! No need to get fancy. ;D ;D
                          200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Those freaking Curro's where AWESOME... no kidding... must have been the aluminum on the chamber wall... adding just that hint of flavor... but man oh man... they were something...

Ahhhh Brian... I'd be the pimp... and since I'll have Chad.... trust me there's no animal in sight that won't line up....

Keith

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                              Those freaking Curro's where AWESOME... no kidding... must have been the aluminum on the chamber wall... adding just that hint of flavor... but man oh man... they were something...

Ahhhh Brian... I'd be the pimp... and since I'll have Chad.... trust me there's no animal in sight that won't line up....

Keith
                              Sounds like Burt Munro!

Comment

Working...
                              X